Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 191

b2v2:

Maybe we should run the test on mql5 during the year? There will be a third grail owner.

If only) Although I could scribble variants for mt5, I've already written in this thread about it, there are ways to test it on mt4, but you need knowledge of coding I can not, I need decent coding and to refine, to select a portfolio, combinations of orders and heaps of currencies ... I may spend the rest of my life testing it online :D

7Konstantin7:

If only) Although I could scribble options for mt5 to test it, I've already written in this thread about it, there are ways to test it on mt4, but you need knowledge of coding, I will not be able to, I need decent coding and modification.

You can't run it on mt4 in the tester...

Roman.:

You can't run it on mt4 in a tester...

Of course not) You don't need it, there is another way, it is not complicated at all, you just have to modify the code, so you can't go anywhere without coding

Roman.:

Kostyan, hi! Glad to read you.

Perhaps... :-)

Like in a Russian comedy, Nikulin:

"Don't you have one (-s) but without wings?"

"No."

"We'll look for it!" :-)

Hi Roman)

Aha, the fried game won't fly away :D

It's all bullshit) everyone trades the best they can)

Konstantin! Run a one year test on mql5. Compare drawdowns and equity.

And you won't need a rich woman:) - It's a joke.

But seriously - write and test slowly in mql5.
I've learned to dabble in C++ at the institute, now mql isn't so scary anymore.
It's hard without coding. I'm sure I'll have to give up mql in favor of API.

b2v2:

It won't be quite the same in MT5, but the options are also interesting.

I would be glad to write, but I don't know how, I just want to dig something ready-made. I don't want to learn programming now, especially mql... there's not much to learn, it all works for brokers only, I've already spent 6 years, I'm sick of it.

I have already spent six years on it, I am fed up. Of course, I could find a programmer and cooperate with him, but I do not have the energy yet, if only sometime later.

Roman.:

Beautifully written!

Is it really like that? (No kidding)

There are normal women who earn good money and support themselves... :-)

There are, but not many of them and it's unlikely that you will meet her, because you have to fulfill a lot of other conditions:

1. (She has to live or work near where you live or meet randomly at a cultural and entertainment event || you have to put your info on several dating sites) &&

2.You have to like her physically &&

3. You also need to like her outwardly &&

4. she must meet your level of intellectual sophistication &&

5. You should satisfy her intellectually and have a sense of humour to entertain her &&

6. You should earn at least a little more than she does, as it is customary for us at cultural events, cafes and restaurants to have the expenses paid by the gentleman &&&

7. You must have a flat(homeless beau is not in demand) &&

8. You have to be happy with each other in sexual intercourse.

And in any case a woman will always prefer a richer groom, because even if she works, she wants to make sure that in case she has children or when she gets sick and can't work you could provide for her and your children.

Now think how many women you have to go through to get the conditions listed and whether Kostya will be able to do it if he is constantly sitting at his computer.

7Konstantin7:
I think... That's how it is.
Most-essentially always is, but there is a rare exception) when a woman doesn't look at money and can even support you, but it's very rare to find one.

I found one once.... and now she only looks at money... :-)))

khorosh:

There are, but there aren't many and the likelihood of meeting one is too low, as there are a lot of other conditions that have to be met:

1. (She has to live or work near where you live or meet randomly at a cultural and entertainment event || you have to post her details on several dating sites) &&

2.You have to like her physically &&

3. You also need to like her outwardly &&

4. you must be intellectually capable of satisfying her &&

5. You should satisfy her intellectually and have a sense of humour to entertain her &&

6. You should earn at least a little more than she does, as it is customary for us at cultural events, cafes and restaurants to have the expenses paid by the gentleman &&&

7. You must have a flat(homeless beau is not in demand) &&

8. You have to be happy with each other in sexual intercourse.

And in any case a woman will always prefer a richer groom, because even if she works, she wants to make sure that in case she has children or when she gets sick and can't work you could provide for her and your children.

Now think about how many women you need to go through to get the conditions listed and whether Kostya will be able to do it if he's constantly sitting at his computer.

It's easier to shoot yourself)))) yes, now if you're not well provided for, there's nothing to catch.

Don't worry) I'll still end up with a decent girl, whether she's rich or poor, just as long as she doesn't suck and I'll go through the same tortures, if I fall in love, I have to get over it... it takes me a year or two. It's happened many times.

My last great love, we dated for a year, everything was good, but it came to the point where there was nothing to catch me... Now she lives in St. Petersburg, she herself said if you were well off I'd stay with you - even roared :D that's life as shit.

Reason: