Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 13

Promokash:

My point is that the big guys may sometimes be hung up on timing rather than how the bidding goes...

And it happens.

costy_:

Well, it's time to put it in an advisor and put it in people's hands, let them ...

And the profit % of the deposit ...

It's not interesting.

I already have an advisor... and for a long time :-) a this profit, is %,%,%,% and - so 100-200% a month or so ... because during 4.5 months of trading, that I will show you - my deposit has grown by 1700%

and for people, even in Hands..... all I can do is take a shit... or piss on my chest... make it smell like the sea :-)

Brr how ugly little, here people want 337% a week at a time and you're talking about months.

soros whispered "One correction: every market is manipulated by tactics and driven by strategy. The goal is always the same: weaning. Any Hearst is a bust by definition. It's not the price that should be fractalized but the weaning, which is not quite the same thing - then everything falls into place..."

Price regulation is one of the weaning tactics... Weaning is a game-changing process. No price index can take it because price is only a projection. However, if, say, weaning is not calculated, you can use parasitic tactics, trap tactics, and similar tricks as a last resort.

Inexperienced traders usually look for patterns in the wrong places. They are looking for "price" moments, while they should be looking for "weaning" moments... The "price" always tends towards the fifti-fifti, that's why everyone is losing... The "weaning" is different - it is "wagering", i.e. "fooling" the market...

Promokash:
soros whispered "One correction: every market is manipulated by tactics and driven by strategy. The goal is always the same: weaning. Any Hearst is a bust by definition. It's not the price that should be fractalised, it's the weaning, which is not quite the same thing - then everything falls into place..."
And where to get this wonderful chart? To make a fractal?

MetaDriver:
And where do we get this lovely timetable? Misunderstood?

Why, you could do that, I wonder which glitches in your head will draw away the thoughts of other glitches.

I will make an inconspicuous note on the multicurrency. It's already been covered, but still. (speaking of complex and simple arbitrage chains ... even a triangular one for example
where there is a pair and a list on both sides of the pairs forming the pair)
Imagine a wall hanging horizontally in the air. Above and below are rocks of different weights shoveling them in a chaotic pattern. 10 from above and 10 from below. They bounce and bounce again.
Suppose the stones at the top weigh between 1 and 10 kg, while the stones at the bottom also weigh between 1 and 10 kg.

The task.
To calculate the movement of the wall according to the impact of the stones.
2-Calculate the force of the impacts of the stones on the displacement of the wall.
3- Calculate the displacement of the wall knowing only the total mass of the stones, but not knowing their individual masses. knowing the mass of the wall.
4- Calculate the mass of the wall knowing only the total mass of stones and the movement of the wall.
,,,, more options should be added)

it is more complicated with arbitration chains.... There, the motion is set alternately by each individual pair. and if there was a simultaneous co-rotation in the pairs, it does not mean that
it may or may not set one instrument to move and let the others follow it idly.

In order to calculate this, you also need to know the resistance of the braking medium, its change function and the resistance area of the wall.

It would be good to know the distance from which the stones are kicked against the wall, or at least it would be good to know if this distance is the same for all the stones or not.

In short, it's easier to wait 80 days than to solve a problem for the research institute.
Reason: