FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 789

Pips ...Bought pipsing the pound sterling ...And it fucking 35 pips spread at 4 signs ...And I wanted to pips on a minute ...But he got to the buy level .

solar:

maybe 40 ? tomorrow they'll put a 6-digit limit on 4000 pips ))))
I'm trading five digits, if it's convenient for you, make it 40)

strangerr:

2628-2685 this week.
i think these are the exact targets for this week... we'll see on Friday. Next week I expect a correction to mid-September for oil, and I don't think it is necessary to explain to you how the Euro behaves. And then the winter... oil up, gold up... the euro follows until December or January... And then we decide... :0))

odiseif:
Pips ...Bought pipsing the GBP ...and it's 35 pips spread at 4 digits ...and I wanted to pips on a minute ...but the devil got to the buy level .

Watch out for the pound, sold it this morning.

strangerr:

Look out for the poundchief, sold it this morning.
1.58 I can see it ...

strangerr:
Please send me the indicator that draws different colored channels on different timeframes.

odiseif:
1.58 I can see it ...

And I see it for sale, but I don't see the future)))

andreika:
Please send me the indicator that draws different colored channels on different timeframes.

You just need to check the "Draw object as background" option in the indicator properties. I have a picture like this.

strangerr:

They are drawn manually, you just have to tick the "draw object as background" box in the properties.

Right. Thanks.

strangerr:

I see that they are selling, but I do not see the future))))
The chicken is better to enter when the currency is dumped from all sides ....... The eureka has been flat against the franc and rose against the pound for months... the greenback seemed to go up ...the pound was advancing ... and the greenback was going up ... the greenback seemed to go up so far ... the pound was unexpectedly flat ... and the currency pair was unexpectedly flat ... and the currency pair was unexpectedly flat ... it's just that the pound is traded on all fronts, so I don't know how it's moving ... (my opinion) ... before I finished I forgot what I was babbling about ... I just wanted to say that I was recruited for the long term ... and the pound was trading on all fronts ...
Reason: