FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 787

Sdimm:

they are already in their second week of salting )))) who are over-salting who are newly salting )))

They trade according to the trend)))) At the first more or less normal correction they crawl out of the corners and start screaming that the global))))))))))) trend is down)

strangerr:

Trade on the trend)))) At the first more or less normal correction they climb out of the corners and start screaming that the global))))))))))) trend is down)

anyway, they need to justify why they did it )))))

alex_r:

I went in with a small lot to see what happens.

Oh, you can't get enough of the butterflies. )))) A butterfly's like a squeak and fly away.

Nesradamus:
Strangerr:

I think so. The funny thing is that neither on MT5 nor on us we don't see "trend traders" anymore))) Now the current week natorovka has shifted to 1.2564, we may continue the correction from here, it is unlikely, but it may be.

Strange, explain to a dumbass why we got divorced when I was waiting for 2440. I have a weak excuse, but it's for myself.

Why did it go there? Here's last week's trade at 1.2470, which is what held back the fall:

Called these two levels 2470 and 2355 this weekend, and I didn't and don't advise selling at all.

strangerr:

Why did it get diluted? Here's last week's trade at 1.2470, which held off the fall:

Called these two levels 2470 and 2355 at the weekend and did not advise selling at all.

wait respectable, we need to see September, the big money will come back and ...... will come back .... fears ))))) so all the i's have not been dotted yet

strangerr:

Why did it get diluted? Here's last week's trade at 1.2470, which held off the fall:

Called these two levels 2470 and 2355 at the weekend and did not advise selling at all.

now above 2510 )))

Sdimm:

anyways, you have to justify why they did it ))))

it's a sin to make fun of sick people... they are fine, they have nowhere to put their profits ))))

our cosmonaut has disappeared... he's probably not even looking at the grass near the house))))

solar:

Oh, you're gonna fly with the butterflies. )))) A butterfly's like a squeak and fly away.

I'm gonna close up and that's it.)

emotraid:

it's a sin to make fun of sick people... they are fine, they have nowhere to put their profits ))))

our cosmonaut has disappeared... he's not even looking at the grass by the house))))

and no one is laughing )))) who's the cosmonaut I don't know )))) I just got back from space myself )))) 3 days on the road, the light bulb is shaking off, I can hardly think, it's a joke over 3800 km )))

Sdimm:

In any case, you have to justify why they did it )))))

Sadomaso probably))))

And now, near the previous hai many sell, I think the same fate awaits them),

Reason: