FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 786

solar:
and now my favourite level comes into play, 1.25666.
trust me, it's already been worked out... two weeks ago ... ;0))

Who is brave enough to short the pound with me, 1.5835 is a good level.

odiseif:
Hi .Zelander is getting kicked from all sides .

Yes, stronger than the Aussie ;) H1

yardex:
Who's brave to short the pound with me, 1.5835 is a good level.

go for the white rabbit ))))

SEVER11:
do you think after 1.267-1271 we can expect a more serious correction than this week.

I think so. The funny thing is, that neither MT5 nor we have "trend-following traders")))). Now the current week natorovka has shifted to 1.2564, we may continue the correction from here, it's unlikely, but it may be.

strangerr:

I think so. The funny thing is that neither on MT5 nor on us we do not see "trend traders"))))
According to informers on Insta and Alpari people are in sells)

alex_r:
The informers on Insta and Alpari show people in the sells)

The informers are just for fun)))) The price will go down and they will start to close their sells with a couple of pips and they will buy, it's their psychology)

alex_r:
According to the data on insta and alpari) people are in sells)

they are already in the second week in salting )))) some are over-salting who are newly salting ))) a possible correction 2510, just appeared )))

I went in with a small lot to see what happens.

Strangerr:

I guess so. The funny thing is that neither MT5 nor we are already seeing "trend traders"))) Now the current week natorovka has shifted to 1.2564, we may continue the correction from here, it's unlikely, but everything may be.

Strange, explain to a dumbass why we got divorced when I was waiting for 2440. I have a weak excuse, but it's for myself.

Reason: