FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 824

Vizard:

there you go... cheerful )))

Did you ask for Mihon? Get it))))

Kitsan:

Did you ask for Michonne? Get it))))

)))

chikist:
There's no one else to talk to and by the way emotraid is a moose... Sitting on the forum herself, waiting for a kick in the pants to place a bet... So go ahead and keep barking.

In general, the market is not a bad thing - the main thing is to find the right antidepressants. I have one question - what kind of drugs are you on?

emotraid:

What an idiot... I told you the price I bought it at. Isn't that a trend? It's coming true. )))) and don't worry about Stranger. He'll have a beer, build a house and come back to troll )))).

You were right to buy it, I support you!

BeerGod:

You were right to buy it, I support you!

What's the prognosis for what's the target?

chikist:
There's no one else to talk to. So go ahead and keep barking inappropriately.
If you don't have anyone to discuss it with, what are you doing here))). And the fight with Stranger started because I wrote that he'd get knocked out. So what about it... And about the account reanimation, it will happen more than once (God willing, there will be no plum). Also... Kudos to Wizard, Solar, Articulus, Margaret, Stranger, Ishim (Tantrik), Lotus, Sdimm, and all whom I forgot to name. Reading your posts has taught me a lot. My opinion is worth taking from someone else, but to have my own. That's how it is. I apologize if I wrote it wrong))))

chikist:
There's no one else to talk to and by the way emotraid is a moose... Sitting on the forum herself, waiting for a kick in the pants to place a bet... So go ahead, keep barking.

I'm not ashamed, I'm glad you tripled or tripled your deposit after losing your gold )))) but Auntie Emo gave you some tips on where to trade gold these days ))))) ))))))

As always. A purely personal opinion.

solar:

Artikle will come even higher will jack up the price, I'm stomping north too ))))

solar:

Isn't the flag being drawn on the chart?
Reason: