FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 788

Sdimm:

and no one is laughing )))) who is the cosmonaut I do not know )))) I myself have just come from space )))) 3 days on the road, the light bulb is shaken off, can hardly think, it's a joke for 3800 km )))

Artikul who else )))) the first Gagarin in our thread... he cursed everyone with the hedgehogs from the bottom and there is no ))))

strangerr:

S&M probably)))

And now, near the previous hai many sell, I think the same fate awaits them),

tops are fished )))) faith in a pullback keeps them in suspense )))

emotraid:

Artikul who else )))) the first Gagarin in our thread... he cursed everyone with the hedgehogs from the bottom and he is gone ))))

)))) I'm looking for him, he must be out mushrooming again ))))

How are the paternas going? Have they been redrawn yet?

solar:
the kefir usually works out, 400 extra pints if you need them.

strangerr:

I think so. The funny thing is, that neither MT5 nor we have any "trend-following traders")))). Now the current week natorovka has shifted to 1.2564, we may continue the correction from here, it's unlikely, but it may be.

Sorry, I was away from the terminal... picking tomatoes in the greenhouse... and the picture is that people are selling and we're buying...

The red rectangle heralds the downward correction, but the trend is still up. As soon as the green rectangle appears below, it means that we are getting ready to go even steeper upwards.

alex_r:
the kefir usually works, 400 pips extra if you need it

maybe 40 ? tomorrow they'll put the 6th sign on the road and it'll be 4000 points ))))

Message from DanteIUAI

By the way the sale lasts and will not last that long because it is a pullback

from mt5 quote )))))))

SEVER11:
Sorry, I was away from the terminal... picking tomatoes in the greenhouse... and the picture is that people are selling and we're buying...

The red rectangle heralds a downward correction, but the main trend is still up. As soon as bright green appears at the bottom, it means we are getting ready to go even steeper upwards.

2628-2685 this week.

solar:

Come on))) Brother Ishim offended, and I overreacted (Well, how many people can explain the same thing, I guess I do not know how to explain.
Reason: