EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 440

I have a mate who has been buying gold since August 2010. He says his target is 3,000. I don't know how he does it and he's in for 100,000 lots. Cosmonaut :)))

the americans will come out and we will know the direction

Today is also the day that BB is going to give a speech...

Kitsan:
Today is also the day that BB is going to give a speech...

I know who you mean, but my first association with these letters is Boris B)))

Dim_As_Int:
nothing's shaved yet - we can go up again - they're testing the wedge from above now

Anything is possible...but we won't go as high as we thought...that's a fact...

According to the rules we have to test the upside... and it may not last a day, but as long as you talk about the overpriced euro, we should forget about the level above 1.43-1.44... Though, it's possible that we can throw the arrow there and even think about a further rise at that moment... we have to be careful...

So far the "overpriced" information has been from some banks and ECB senior economist Erik Nilsson...and if important ECB faces and even cooler Merkel speak similar words as well...

margaret:

Anything can happen...just not as high as we thought we would go...that's a fact....

The rules are to test the upside....and it may take more than one day, but as long as we are talking about overpriced euro, we should forget about the level above 1.43-1.44....although it is possible that we may throw the arrow there and even, at that moment, we may think about further upside... we have to be careful...

Agreed

And it would have been nice to go down to 1.40-1.39 at least and then fly up on the fact of a rate hike like March 3, but if only it were that easy)))

Anyone know when the Portuguese vote results and Bernanke's speech are today?

skhimnik:

Anyone know when the Portuguese vote is today and Bernanke's speech?

MSK.

Kitsan:

MSC.

Thank you very much.
Reason: