FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 823

Maybe the bears have already eaten and are asleep...)))

rok:

Maybe the bears have already eaten and are asleep...)))

Maybe ...but for some reason I'm getting the urge to buy a dollar .

Vizard:

maybe...

boring...riddle...where will the eu go tomorrow if we leave a couple of top parachutists (top shorts) ?

1.2470 should work out. A double top seems to be looming.

emotraid:

Don't be silly... when a person yells like this it means that he is on edge from the losses and hopelessness and misunderstanding of the trading rules that everyone makes up for themselves... no books, courses or seminars won't help )))) Stay there and don't call me names... moose )))))
Good luck ...

There is news that 1.2320 will fall tomorrow... So believe it or not... I'm out.

Tomorrow Benya will be scratching his tongue.

He will start by shitting all over Europe and blaming it for all the crises.

Then he will say, it's time to get out the paper and ink and start printing quid.

I think 1.2470 should work anyway, otherwise we might not reach the ceiling tomorrow.

installyator:
1.2470 should work out. A double top seems to be looming.

Mm-hmm...nice bearish pattern (H4)...will it work out...let's see...

chikist:
There is news that 1.2320 will fall tomorrow.... So believe it or not... I'm out.
No one else to talk to, and by the way,emotraid the Moose... Sitting on the forum herself, waiting for a kick in the pants to place a bet... So go ahead, keep barking.

chikist:
There's no one else to talk to and by the way emotraid is a moose... Sitting on the forum herself, waiting for a kick in the pants to place a bet... So go ahead, keep barking. VICTIMS!

there you go... cheerful ))))
Reason: