FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 141

strangerr:

I am also inclined to take a gap up, ok, opened with a gap, what do you do?
Only at the price peak (I don't know the day, but not Monday Tuesday) I'll fix the bai and wait for the balance to go up.

Ishim:
Only at the price peak(don't know the day but not Monday Tuesday) I will fix the bai and wait for the balance to rise.

Where is the peak?))) Wednesday usually))

strangerr:

They won't drag, where do you see bulls, look at the stats on any broker, there most are in sales and will sell all the way up, and 25 is you very modestly said))))

They will sell both. Now I'm working on the theme (I think the last problem) - someone interferes with trade (even on the demo), the pound has posted - the third knee (zig-zag) worked, but I did not buy - will not go 2 times it went and the third will not go. Orders in the drawdown do not worry - they will come back. It all sits not in the head, but below.

strangerr:

Where's the peak?)) Wednesday usually)
Here it is when I was growing up (remembering the way back). there will be a line like this at the top - no one on the right left.

virus-76:

I installed it, but I don't understand. My oanda.net works, but the second app gives me an error. What should I do?

You don't need it. As far as I understand, the second app sends data to the Oanda terminal.

Ishim:
I should have known they would sell them both. I`m working on a theme (I think the last problem) - someone is interfering with trade (even on the demo), the pound has posted - the third knee (zig-zag) worked, but I did not buy - will not go 2 times it went, and the third will not go. Orders in the drawdown do not worry - they will come back. It all sits not in the head, but below.

Here are the forecasts from July 21, 28. All the time I remember Larry Williams describing a case with him: he was releasing (selling) his signals newsletter and said after 5 consecutive profits no one would sign up, and the profits were 17pc. in a row! (psychology, man)

strangerr:

They will not drag, where do you see bulls, look at the statistics for any broker, most of them are in sales and will sell all the way up, and 25 is a very modest thing to say))))

Ido not know what for, really)))).

I am thinking about opening a PAMM account. I want to do something for my money. I want a FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE!!!! Here you - the Whales of the forum probably only feed FOREX. And I do not have to work in this field! And the fact that I can do 20% of my depo in 14000 all the same I am not exempt from the damned work. And if you organize PAMM with deposit of 200000 ruble I could get rid of this damned job and make investors happy. Where can you find bank deposits with 240% p.a.!! That is why I am thinking of a PAMM.

somby:
Yeah, I'm thinking of opening a PAMM. The deposit is small, and I'm tired of slaving for someone else. I want a FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE!!!! But you - the Whales of the forum probably only feed FOREX. And I do not have to work in this field! And the fact that I can do 20% of my depo in 14000 all the same I am not exempt from the damned work. And if you organize PAMM with deposit of 200000 ruble I could free myself from this damned work and make investors happy. Where can you find bank deposits with 240% p.a.!! That is why I am thinking of a PAMM.

How nice and easy everything is :)

maladroit:
How beautiful and easy everything is :)
Not everything is beautiful and easy!!! I agree. That's why I'm asking experienced people about the specifics and pitfalls. Managers, please come forward. What are the main difficulties of a manager?

somby:
Yeah, I'm thinking of opening a PAMM. The deposit is small, and I'm tired of slaving for someone else. I want a FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE!!!! But you - the Whales of the forum probably only feed FOREX. And I do not have to work in this field! And the fact that I can do 20% of my depo in 14000 all the same I am not exempt from the damned work. And if you organize PAMM with deposit of 200000 ruble I could get free from this damned work and make investors happy. Where to find bank deposits with 240% p.a.!! That is why I am thinking of a PAMM.

On which platform are you thinking of opening?
Reason: