FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 146

Reshetov:
Should, but doesn't have to, go down to somewhere around 1570 on Monday.

well, how easy it would be if the price was obliged ))))

emotraid:

Yes, how easy it would be if the price were obligatory ))))
One less housekeeper, one more house and two more kids.

Reshetov:
One less housekeeper, one more house and two more children.

There will be kids either way, with or without a house, that's out of the question ))))

emotraid:

there will be kids with or without homes, that's out of the question ))))
It would not be good if the children were homeless.

emotraid:

Nah, the kids are going the natural way ))))

where will gold go next week?

Guess three times)))

Reshetov:
It's no good if the children are homeless.

Granny has signed the flat over to me and there's a cellar, so we won't get lost))))

Reshetov:
It's no good if the children are homeless.

)))))))))))))))))))

strangerr:

Guess three times)))

Anizzzzzz )))) but I don't immediately get into the bidding, I wait, watch, draw dashes for some unknown reason... then it's too late to go anywhere ))))

emotraid:

Anizzzzzz )))) but I'm not going into trading right away, I'm waiting, watching, drawing dashes for some unknown reason... then it's too late to go anywhere ))))

Don't get into it just yet. Vaughan, sell the cows better))))

I work as an ATTACHMENT WARRANTY ENGINEER for GAZ vehicles. If a customer thinks the gearbox in a GAZelle is noisy, I drive the vehicle myself to find out what is causing the noise. I myself sit behind the wheel of the vehicle and conduct a test drive to determine the cause of the noise. If the noise is within tolerance and not just for me and, for GOST .... Dick knows what, but you can if you want to find ...... some I refuse in a SMALL FORM, I explain that the case is NOT WARRANTY. IF the client is persistent, sometimes using physical force (against me, no reason), I take him to the boss. Then the Trial EXPERIENCE in the COURT as a TECHNICAL CONSULTANT, and usually dismissal of the claim, and the costs to the defendant of 2...6K for the technical expertise, and apologies from conscientious clients. And the rest just fear and loathing. So how do you like my job EASIER than a stonemason's???? And if the lawyers screw up, then the car worth 600000 rubles. on YOUR OWNERS WARRANTY!!! With the ensuing sequences!!!!
Reason: