EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1204

ernst:

What is your buy stop volume?))) compared to sells.

The same and the same number of lots.

strangerr:

I now have about 7 per cent of my depo in this pile of sells, minus seven per cent, in case of lock triggering and closing it without destroying, i.e. as it is.
And will the lock take another 7%, the counter positions should be less (on Fin... they did not take margin at all)

strangerr:

The same amount of lots as well.

I see. Soon you may not need a buy stop)))

factor_admin:
Come on))) I was on the plus side and I turned around and I was down.
You're down and out.....

Tantrik:
Yikes... 7% from a half a litre I never smelled before. (Learn to learn, Chopik)

And now?))

ernst:

I see. Soon you may not need a buy stop)))

That's what I was counting on)))

Tantrik:
Yikes... 7% from a half a litre I never smelled before. (Learn to learn, Chopik)
The smaller the deposit, the higher the percentage, it's not easy to make a good account from scratch on forex... Recently I traded 100 with 5$ for 2 weeks and ended up losing money... Just now, my depo is also cents, my friend gave me the money, I'm going through the third week of flying, damned if I can, but I'm hanging in there, today I've increased my account too, maybe this account will help me become financially independent ;) And so would like to have a good account and work in peace... ah, balls, balls....

chepikds:
The smaller the deposit, the higher the percentage, it's not easy to make a good account from scratch... I recently traded 100 in 2 weeks with 5$, lost it in the end... Just now, my depo is also cents, a friend friend gave me the money, I'm going through the third week of flying, damn it, but I'm hanging in there, today I'm making good gains, maybe this account will lead me to financial independence ;)
With 5 quid you'll be the first! Market wizards, I read one became a millionaire with 300-500 dollars.

chepikds:
The smaller the deposit, the higher the percentage, it's not easy to make a good account from scratch... I recently traded 100 in 2 weeks with 5$, lost it in the end... Just now, my depo is also cents, my friend gave me the money, I'm going through the third week of flying, damned if I can, but I'm hanging in there, today I've increased my account too, maybe this account will help me become financially independent ;) And so would like to have a good account and work in peace ... ah, balloons, balloons....

Let's open one for all)))) and go

Tantrik:
With 5 quid, you'll be the first! Market wizards, I read one became a millionaire with $300-500.
I was just flipping through it, but it stuck in my memory too.
Reason: