FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 137

somby:
So how is anyone feeling after this week? Share!!!! Who's in profit, who's in loss and who's in BU:) Did you enjoy the show?)
Good week! Plan exceeded threefold))))

strangerr:

So. Last week there was a "reversal" of levels, i.e. the week level was below the contract level:

As I said last week there was a "shake-out" in a particularly perverse way)))) and everything fell into place:

Next week buy from contract and last week's levels, 1.2282 and 1.2293, stop under the low of 1.2219, I would say at 1.2207, for short-termers take at 1.2490 and 1.2583. I do not show higher safes, everything is OK there (for bulls)). For those who will sell next week I advise to think where to get some money for the new depo. That's it.

Thanks for the clarification, they'll clash on Monday anyway and brand each other in all sorts of ways ))) I love this forum )))))

I've been chanting it all day yesterday, yesterday's profit was good for me... today my neighbour gave me a glass coffee table for free, it costs a lot of money... I'm gonna keep singing. )))))

open the market, it's breaking me down)))

tema077:
open the market, it's breaking me down)))

sign up on the webcams and click for 2 cents each, if you attract someone, you get bonuses on their clicks ... the money trickles in ))))

emotraid:

sign up on web sites and click for 2 cents each, if you attract someone, you get bonuses on their clicks ... the money flows ))))

where is this?

emotraid:

thanks for the clarification, we'll have a fight on monday anyway and they'll be branding each other all over the place ))) i love this forum )))))

Did everyone see the mantra? I chanted it all day yesterday, yesterday I made a big profit. Today my neighbour gave me a glass coffee table, which costs a lot of money, for no reason... I'm gonna keep singing ))))).

You'll be hunting predators?)))

tema077:

where is that?

google click money and splash around in an ocean of cents)))

strangerr:

You'll be hunting predators?)))

Yep... the main thing is to jump on it and let it carry me to the profits))))

emotraid:

google pay-per-click and splash around in an ocean of cents.)

better to collect bottles.

emotraid:

Google click money and splash around in an ocean of cents) ))
Reason: