FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 134

artikul:

It's like 1 point on a 4 digit )))) Just the price of the point is different )))
I don't understand anything... I read the terms of trade, the 5-digit spread for EURUSD is 1 pip. I opened a position and I was 10 points down because of the spread... Why 10 points?

somby:
Poor Father Onuphrius:)))

Oh, man... father onuphrius ruled at school....

the first kiss in the city garden, the first glass poured to the brim...

and a cry - what for...?... and the answer - this is life, Zoric, this is life...:-))

margaret:
One autumn, Father Onuphrius woke up, took a hangover with some leftover cucumbers, sobered up, got dressed, left his bedchamber, celebrated mass, and christened the boy. Unscrewed, unscrewed, uncorked, sipped, and became intoxicated again. He tasted some okroshka, bit some nuts, tried some sturgeon, hams, perches, pancakes, vegetables - the father, full of food, ate thoroughly.

Oh... Braided with sedges, Onega ponds... A huge spiritualized ocean embraced, washed, caressed the remains of Father Onufry...
Where do you get it out)))

zoritch:

grew (I dare say) over 500 baht, but the demos were shut down... only through the office...

all the robots are in scorpion position....may they be empty in new zealand...:-)))

They called me and promised me everything would be in the best shape. So I will NOT be able to withdraw anything I traded from my bonus account?

Rustbunch:
Why does the DC tell me that 1 point? To quote DC "The 5th digit allows you to profit from the smallest price fluctuations, because minimal price movements are displayed, the spread is accounted for by the 5th digit and the 5th digit is a tenth of a point".

Rustbunch:
I don't understand anything... I read the terms of trade, the 5-digit spread for EURUSD is 1 pip. I opened a position and I was 10 pips down because of the spread... Why by 10?
The spread is floating?

Martingeil:
where you get it out)))
Our forum members' dialogue brought it up, from school... and by googling the words I found

Martingeil:
the spread is floating?
No... the spread is fixed...

Sdimm:

trolling.

I get it :-)

I'll see you tomorrow, I'm off to bed...

Rustbunch:
I don't understand anything... I read the terms of trade, the 5-digit spread for EURUSD is 1 pip. I opened a position and I was 10 pips down because of the spread... Why 10?

If you look at the symbol properties in the tester, you may understand everything.) If you look at the sites you may see spreads in the old 4-digit system so as not to scare people))) At Alpari for example the spread on EUR is 0,2 points)))
Reason: