FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 139

maladroit:
Am I correct in assuming that the bears are very confident of a downward march and the bulls are sitting on the pauses?

The bears are sitting in a deep hole)))

strangerr:

The bears are sitting in a deep hole)))
I am determined to go up, but why has the price stopped at this point when the number of sellers is more than twice the number of buyers? Are there fat customers among the bulls? Aren't we going for bullish orders and bearish stops and then going down! Probably we should TP to 2450 and then according to the situation...

maladroit:
I am determined to go up, but why did the price stop at this point when there are more than twice as many sellers as buyers? Are there fat clients among the bulls?

They have been for a fortnight now.

Oanda, just like any other broker, shows the positions of its clients, the question is, who are its clients, the bulk of them?) On Insta, for example, 70% are in sales. That's their money to take away mm. The buying this week started here:

Why closed high and why told to stay out of sales before closing. This is where the buyers showed up three hours before the close:

There is a high probability that the resistance around 1.2380-90 will be gapped.

strangerr:

They've been there for a fortnight now.

Oanda, just like any other broker, shows the positions of its clients, the question is, who are its clients, the bulk of them?) On Insta, for example, 70% are in sales. That's their money to take away mm. The buys started here this week:

Well, yes, and before the buys the bulls were perfectly discounted, after the buys the bears were discounted...

maladroit:
Yeah, and the bulls were perfectly discounted before the buys, and the bears after the buys...

Who was discounted and who wasn't)

And the bears were deliberately pushed into selling.

strangerr:

Who was discounted and who was not).

And the bears were driven into sales on purpose.

Luckily, I did not get greedy and put a TP on the pending order. Of course, I could have made a little more money, but I could have lost a lot as well...

strangerr:

Who was discounted and who was not).

And the bears were driven into sales on purpose.

I told you right away - you're waiting for a b.u. So it happened, I didn't fix it at 24. But there will still be a chance to buy at 1.22, at 1.2150 !

Ishim:
I told you right away - you're in for a b.u., so it came out, I didn't fix it at 24. But there will still be an opportunity to buy at 1.22, at 1.2150 !

If I would put a buy at 2130, it wouldn't wait, and I was ready for it, next week I think there will be a possibility to buy at 2280, and I doubt it will go much lower. Purchased on the way up on Friday, so no worries)

Are there any PAMM account managers in the branch? If so, is it more difficult than trading for yourself, and what are the specifics? Is it difficult to compensate for a lot depending on the investor's funds withdrawn or invested?

strangerr:

If I had put boo at 2130 I wouldn't have waited, and I was ready for it, next week the opportunity to buy from 2280 I think, but much lower I doubt it. I bought on the way up on Friday, so I am not worried)
The gap will go up - the upper target is 2410, but it's in the past - at 25 that one may fix all the baiji. (they will not drag the bulls to the bright future of yachts and canaries)
Reason: