FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 133

artikul:

What would you do if a woman came through your window? )))
Well that's just male coquetry ))) and their form of coquetry is off the charts, we don't do that in Turkey, so I was surprised ))

Guys, I'm sorry if this is off-topic... There's a question. The account is 5 mark. Bid price 1.23781 ask price 1.23791 what will be the spread in pips?

somby:
I've got an experimental cent account inRoboForex as well. If you do not know you get 15 quid for new clients, that is 1500 cents. Up to 100 quid will grow and remove restrictions on the lot and other things.I don't mind the word "grew" 35 quid in 5 months so far...

grew (I dare say) over 500 baht, but the demos were shut down... only through the office...

all robots went into scorpion position ... may New Zealand be empty for them ... :-))

Rustbunch:
Guys, I'm sorry if this is off-topic... There's a question. Account 5 mark. Bid price 1.23781 ask price 1.23791 what will be the spread in pips?

10 )))

zoritch:
screw you, you ogre... :-))

Sirotenko Evgeny Vladimirovich

did you leak it....

artikul:

10 )))
Why does the DC tell me that 1 point? To quote TC "the 5th digit allows you to profit from the smallest price fluctuations, because minimal price movements are displayed, the spread takes into account the 5th digit and the 5th digit is a tenth of a point".

margaret:
One autumn, Father Onuphrius woke up, took a hangover with some leftover cucumbers, sobered up, got dressed, left his bedchamber, celebrated mass, and christened the boy. Unscrewed, unscrewed, uncorked, sipped, and became intoxicated again. He tasted okroshka, bit some nuts, tried some sturgeon, ham, perches, pancakes, vegetables - the father, full of food, ate a substantial meal.

After having had a rest father Onufriy went to see environs of Onezhskoe lake. Having bypassed the ravine fenced with sheep he was stupified. The inhabitant of the outskirts, the naked teenager Olga was carefully washing her polluted clothes near the distant aspen forest edge.

Oh, the Onega lakes glowing with the autumn lights! Having adjusted the tin rim of his large spectacles, the widowed father Onufry carefully looked at the dull eyed person. Come to your senses, Father, the wicked one has entangled you!

-Olya, enchanted, seduced... ...enchant the lonely hermit! - Father Onufry, the eagle, enraptured by fire.

- Stand back, Father Onuphrius! I'll tear off the horned recluse! - answered the dazed Olga.

- Give it up! I will make you happy! - the bewildered okochalny.

-Whoa? Gladly! But you must pay for it," replied the charming maiden after reflection.

-"I'll gild you, I'll shower you with necklaces! I promise flocks of sheep, ondatra clothes! - the possessed man lied to Olga.

-That's good, Father! Fine, we'll think it over, - she rejoiced.

Father Onufry charmed, embraced, enveloped... Olga sank down, rolled over, gave herself desperately... However, having completed the impregnation, the panting father refused to pay what he had promised.

-Bald-headed, obese, impoverished oaf! Impoverished, deprived, robbed a lonely sheep! Give me back the promised muskrat, you foul-mouthed werewolf! Feral donkey! You've robbed me, you've robbed me, you've disgraced me! I'll blind you, poison you, scratch you! - Olga was furious.

-Have you gone mad, you naughty girl? Go away from here," the cold-hearted Father Onufry brushed Olga aside.

Insulted, disgraced, and hardened, the adolescent girl struck Father Onufry with a dangerous weapon - a huge aspen cleaver. Weakened, stunned Onufrii stumbled, froze, collapsed to the ground. The avenging Olga washed herself, wiped herself off, dried herself, put her shoes on, got dressed. The little girl anxiously searched the blood-stained father Onufrii, groped her own shoes, went through the lapels, but became very angry when she discovered the cold remnants of Onufrii's dinner.

Oh... The braided sedges of Onega's pools... Enormous spiritualized ocean embraced, washed, caressed the remains of Father Onufrii...
Poor father Onufrii:)))

Rustbunch:
Why does the DC tell me that 1 point? To quote DC "The 5th digit allows you to profit from the smallest price fluctuations as the minimum price movements are displayed, the spread takes into account the 5th digit and the 5th digit is a tenth of a point".

It's like 1 pip on a 4 digit )))) Just the price of a pip is different ))))

Martingeil:
leaked it....

plain trolling
Reason: