FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 130

somby:
So how is anyone feeling after this week? Share!!!! Who's in profit, who's in loss and who's in BU:) Did you enjoy the show??:))
Well, I'm a novice trader compared to the bison, so I feel like a complete idiot.)) In such a volatile market, if everything is provided for, you can theoretically do 300%-400% in a week, which of course, in practice is not realistic, or just lucky. The main mistake is emotional impulsiveness, when your hands are off your head! For the week somewhere around 60%, so so far I've won back the money for the first depo I've drained. On the other hand, after closing bro, this is my only account, so I try to enter the market little by little and not to risk much. I'll keep on learning ))

somby:
I'd climb up the drainpipe to get a date with you if you didn't shut the window with a latch...? :)))
Basement?)))

somby:
I'd climb up the drainpipe to get a date with you if you didn't shut the window with a latch...? :)))

and I'd hit you in the forehead with a baton)))

Kitsan:

It's fine)) But I want more)))

a couple of mill?

Or already have one, "want more" :-)

strangerr:
In the basement?))
Do you have to ask her? If she lives in the basement she's ready to go to the basement too!

somby:
Should we ask her? If she lives in the basement, she's ready to go in the basement!

you have to go through the gutter )))) she won't let you in otherwise, she said she'll meet you with a cudgel if you go through the door))))

emotraid:

and I'd have met you in the forehead with a baton))))
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok:))) What's so cool???;))

Martingeil:

a couple of mill?

Or already have one, "I want more" :-)

No, I'm still a long way away from a million. But I have enough to live on, and that's what counts.)

somby:
Yeah, okay.) What's so cool???;))

You Muscovites have it all backwards...

but here we have emos being met with a baton in the forehead... they're too emotional for their own good... :-)))

braggarts ))))) here's today's drain depot, now there's 24 quid there again, I won't show you the new one )))
Reason: