PAMM account - page 7

Fozi, how are you doing? I see you're growing, congratulations!:)

Comrades, I have a second idea. It is ready to be discussed.

For example, if you use the program to select PAMM accounts from the list according to a certain algorithm. The purpose of the selection is to select accounts that are optimal for investment at the current moment in time.

Each time we form such a portfolio, take profit, fix it, invest in a new one, etc. What do you think?

I see the implementation as follows. The program reads the data of the pawn accounts. You can enter parameters for the selection into the program. At the output of the program selected accounts. We look at each one, if everything is OK, we invest. At the same time, the program analyzes the profitability of investments... This is a very cool complex

skw7alpari:
Fozi, how are you doing? I see you're growing, congratulations! :)

Thanks, growing a bit :)

fozi:

Thanks, a little growth :)

I've seen it and I'm amazed, to say the least! If you want to diversify, welcome, every penny helps us :)

fozi:

Thanks, a little growth :)
Way to go, my advice is to analyze your trades (profits) ... I usually exit trades after closing the depo at a % of 1k 300 ... I usually exit trades with % off 300 and once the deposit is closed I cool down and find the next trade(sacrifice) for a good profit. But everyone has their own trading tactics.

skw7alpari:

I have seen it and I am mildly impressed! If you want to diversify, welcome, every penny helps us :)

Izvite chto tak so pishu, no E**NIY kompom ne pereklychaet yazyk.

Chem eto tak tak vpechatlil ?

Ne ponnyal pro diversifikaciyu

SEVER11:
Way to go, my advice is to analyze your trades(profits) ... I usually exit trades after the deposit is closed at % 1 to 3 ... My aim is to get a good result ... i'm getting used to it ... i'm also getting a bit cold and usually find the next trade(sacrifice) to make a good profit. But everyone has their own trading tactics.

Spasibo :)

Nedavno peresmotrel agresivnost. Rezultat vidno uje sechas (po prosadke). No nadeyus s ocherednogo profita poluchit neplohie dididendi

Already have Russian, but I will not rewrite the posts, I hope the text is readable, although a little "Albanian"
Reason: