PAMM account - page 10

Meat:
Which one of these pams is yours? Or do you think there are telepaths here? You are suggesting that we should talk about unknown things.

http://www.alpari.ru/ru/pamm/info/id/210579/

Roman.:

From that link.

Petrov Ivan - well done, eh?

Yeah, he's good :)

Roman.:

From that link.

Petrov Ivan - well done, eh?

Petrov gets a lot of dough from various portfolios invented by Alpari

It wasn't Alpari who gave him a gift, but he deserved it with his good work, reputation and investor conditions. You have to work hard!

It is noteworthy that it is possible to predict the profitability of PAMM accounts at an early stage of account development and make correct decisions about investing in them. I did it using the above account as an example and this is what came out:

Consequently, already a month after the start of the account its fate was almost known. Here the blue line is the entered data and the brown and yellow lines are the subsequent actual and forecasted returns calculated from the entered data.

Nostradamus is turning over in his grave with envy).

khorosh:
Nostradamus is turning over in his grave with envy).
I would like to offer such service to account managers and investors, assigning a price of 1% of funds in the account for the first forecast and 0.1% for subsequent forecasts. What do you think? Please advise.

sultonov:
I would like to offer this service to account managers and investors

nostradamus coup in the coffin ? :))

sultonov:
I would like to offer such a service to account managers and investors, assigning a price of 1% of account funds for the first forecast and 0.1% for subsequent forecasts. What do you think? Please advise.

I.e. from funds, not from profits. It used to be called a retainer.

sultonov:
I would like to offer this service to managers and investors of accounts, assigning the price of 1% of the account balance for the first forecast and 0,1% for subsequent forecasts. What do you think? Your advise, please.

It dawned on me and it's dough! Check it out first, like any programme!

You know that in Forex there are more surprises than regularities!

Watch the 1st and 3rd place winners in the Championship!

Sta2066:
I.e. from funds, not from profits. It used to be called a retainer.

You can also do it on the projected profit.
Reason: