PAMM account - page 6

Meat:

...with a loss limit of 50-60%...

1. Have you seen this kind of loss in me?

2. 50-60% I'm talking about myself, and the investor (I repeat) can disconnect at any time, even at a 2% loss

2) Limit does not mean that these losses have been or will be.

3. 3. Every investor has the right to leave the PAMM module at any drawdown.

5. What is the habit of making such predictions? Where did you get that I will have 5-7% per annum. That is, if in a year it will be so, then tell me. This number may change every week or day.

Meat:

... Are you hoping to find investors who would agree to such conditions? ...

I`m playing primarily for myself, otherwise I`d open a PAMM for $100 with 50/50 or 60/40 offer and start playing with crazy aggressiveness, in order to faster "shave" investors to profit and I could not give a fuck if I`d bankrupt my deposit or not.

If you want to pick at my bones, then let's do it in my thread :)

P.S.

Here's an example from one forum:

Hello!
My name is Alexei. I'm a professional trader.
Here's my short resume:
1) Location Kursk.
2) Higher education in economics.
3) Work in the company "Gazprom Mezhregiongaz Kursk" - senior trader.
4) I have been studying stock-exchange and trade for about 5-7 years. Experience in real trading more than one year. Now I am engaged in restoration of small capital stock, which has suffered crisis before me. the Fund has restored more than 75 % for 2 months. Statistics attached.
5) Account on which I tested the strategy: http://www.onix-trad...d=12218&lang=ru
6) Approximate return of 600-800% per annum. The system shows a high return at a relatively low risk.
Need investments for trading, gradual replenishment is possible. Profit is standard - 50/50.

This is what most want to see, fools and ignoramuses. They are like hypnotised mice at the sight of drawn demo-states and these magical promises of 600-800% APR, over 75% in 2 months, about 5-7 years. I've attached the statistics... dutifully walk right into the jaws of the predator

fozi:

P.S.

Here's an example from one forum:

Hello!
My name is Alexei. I'm a professional trader.
Here's my short resume:
1) Location Kursk.
2) Higher education in economics.
3) Work in the company "Gazprom Mezhregiongaz Kursk" - senior trader.
4) I have been studying stock-exchange and trade for about 5-7 years. Experience in real trading more than one year. Now I am engaged in restoration of small capital stock, which has suffered crisis before me. the Fund has restored more than 75 % for 2 months. Statistics attached.
5) Account on which I tested the strategy: http://www.onix-trad...d=12218&lang=ru
6) Approximate return of 600-800% per annum. The system shows a high return at a relatively low risk.
Need investments for trading, gradual replenishment is possible. Profit is standard - 50/50.

This is what most want to see, fools and ignoramuses. They are like hypnotised mice at the sight of drawn demo-states and these magical promises of 600-800% APR, over 75% in 2 months, about 5-7 years. I've attached the statistics... dutifully walk right into the jaws of the predator

how did it end?

It's just begun.

But isn't it nonsense?

I work for the Gazprom Mezhregiongaz Kursk company - a senior trader.

I have been studying the stock exchange and trading for about 5-7 years. Experience in real trading more than a year.

At present I am engaged in restoration of small capital stock, which has suffered a crisis before me. the Fund has restored more than 75% for 2 months.

I am dealing with onyx link with demo account.

Does such a man with such a track record will write such bullshit?

Think soberly and logically, please.

And the reality is that naïve grieving investors with offers of $10 are lured by such things.

Maybe I don't understand something, or maybe I'm a fool.

I honestly don't believe it.

fozi:

1. Have you seen such losses with me?

2. 50-60% I am talking about myself, and the investor (I repeat) can switch off at any time, even at a loss of 2%.

2) Limit does not mean that such losses have been or will be.

3. 3. Every investor has the right to leave the PAMM module at any drawdown.

5. What is the habit of making such predictions? Where did you get that I will have 5-7% per annum. Here, in a year if it will be so, then tell me. That number could change every week or day.

Well, you have been trading for 2 months now, and you can't see anything changing there:) It's even hard to see the graph on the monitor, because it almost merges with the coordinate axis. The creators of Onyx probably just did not believe that there is such a low yield :)) Just kidding.

And about the loss limit... If trading is declared as conservative, it means that a drawdown of 30-35% will be critical for it, which means that the trading system has probably stopped working or the trader has "deflated". Therefore, you must immediately stop trading and start to figure out what has gone wrong. And since you declare that you are not going to stop at "what has been accomplished" and will continue to leak further (up to 50-60%), it means that either your system is not conservative at all or you have "no brakes". And the investor is not likely to be satisfied with such prospects.

Meat:

... And an investor is unlikely to be satisfied with such prospects.

Once again, it is up to the investor to decide how much to lose. It is his money.

Everyone should mind their own business. A manager should trade successfully. An investor should build a portfolio and manage his investments competently. Let's not litter the thread. Fozi has a great startup and it is too early to draw any conclusions. We will see.
Reason: