What form, let's assume a physical body, does time have? Your opinion. - page 31

DhP:

It's a misconception...

A dog perceives, or rather sees, the third dimension by shifting its consciousness.

If an object moves quickly, the dog's consciousness does not have time to perceive it.

Such a moving object appears to a dog as an incomprehensible monster.

That's why they bark and chase after anything that moves.

As for humans, science already knows about the existence of at least nine dimensions.

It's just that your school knowledge is long out of date.

Why then don't all the other creatures with two-dimensional perception run wildly barking after a fast-moving car, by the way they also run after a slow-moving one (and why don't they perceive a thrown stick as an incomprehensible Monster)?

sanyooooook:

yeah, a snail))

By the way, is it flat or stretched out in length, like a spring?

the picture is flat, but i think it would be better to stretch it out.

DhP:

Science realised a long time ago that it did not have such instruments at its disposal to comprehend the world.

Our ears and eyes can only perceive a tiny fraction of the waves that exist in nature.

We can't hear or see them all, but that doesn't mean they don't exist.

And that's exactly what was once thought. Or not even thought of at all.

I agree with the theory that there is no such thing as what we cannot see, if I cannot see you with my eyes then you are not there ))))

PapaYozh:

the picture is flat, but I think the right thing to do would be to stretch it out.

Make it 3D ))

Uh-huh. Also, the dog only has one eye (in the middle of his forehead), but you can't see it, lest anyone guess. And the ones on the sides of the face are dummies. )))

===

Anyway, the holidays go on...

sanyooooook:
Why then don't all the other creatures with two-dimensional perception run wildly barking after a fast-moving car, by the way they also run after a slow-moving one (and why don't they perceive a thrown stick as an incomprehensible Monster)?

I'll send you to Ouspensky for the answer...))

Svinozavr:

Uh-huh. Also, the dog only has one eye (in the middle of his forehead), but you can't see it, lest anyone guess. And the ones on the sides of the face are dummies. )))

===

Anyway, the festivities continue...

Shit. He knew, he knew, he knew!

DhP:

Once again, I'll send you to Uspensky for an answer...))

I'd like to send you somewhere too, but propriety prevents me from doing so (no offence).

His views - I would say philosophical, more spiritual, it is useless to argue with fanatics, otherwise they will burn at the stake, no I am not afraid, I just can not imagine myself after the process of burning.

sanyooooook:

I'd like to send you somewhere too, but propriety prevents me from doing so (no offence).

His views - I would say philosophical, more spiritual, it is useless to argue with fanatics, otherwise they will burn you at the stake, no I am not afraid, I just can't imagine myself after the burning process.

Philosophical - Yes, but "spiritual" (in the sense of ecclesiastical) - NO and you can certainly not suspect him of bigotry.

DhP:

Philosophical - Yes, but "spiritual" (in the sense of ecclesiastical) - NO and one can certainly not suspect him of bigotry.

!!!! - I'm not talking about him )

!!!! - spiritual doesn't mean ecclesiastical

Reason: