FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 424

Jumped out of the short at 1.2256, but while I was figuring it out, I got into a buy at 1.2271... Gold does not give any chance for a pullback in the eu.

I sold everything at 1.2306, let it go up or down without me... I have a friend invited me to the American pyramid, curiosity is not a vice, now I will start to learn and invite the willing ))

Kitsan:

How do you know? Tell me!
Is it a secret? - Who needs to know - the eu is going up! (sell limits are off - i will see on monday evening, where to aim for a pullback )

Gold has a resistance of 1700 put the TP there, and it's out of the triangle, so up.

Ishim:
Is it really a secret? - The eu is going up! (sell limits are off - I will see on monday night where the eu is headed for a pullback)
If GDP is bad, DJI will fall and that means the dollar will go up.

Hi, margaret! Does that mean it's more likely to be downhill?

margaret:
If GDP is bad, DJI will fall, which means the dollar will rise
If GDP is bad it will go up.... not willing to....hotc down...

margaret:
If GDP is bad, DJI will fall, which means the dollar will rise
together will fall... (or maybe it will go up with the euro)

Ishim:
will fall together... (or maybe go up with the euro)
GDP is bad like the US economy is not very good, so it is good for the Euro and it will go up.

Dimka-novitsek:
Hi, margaret! Does that mean it's more likely to be downhill?
First, at 15:00 (Kiev time) German CPI, then in 30 min. US GDP - maybe it will go up on bad data, and then at 16:30 the US stock market opens and, assuming bad GDP, the eu will fall.

shestakoff84:
GDP is bad like the U.S. economy is not very good, so it is good for the euro and it will go up.
MMs have been buying for a long time (traders are selling to them) and any excuse is good enough for them to correct the eu up.
Reason: