FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 310

Roman.:

You have to be careful with the wheat there. There's a drought in the US. See trailer - grain review, downloaded from here...

Otherwise, prices should have fallen long ago - operator index - small!

Yes, I read about the drought, almost 20 years ago they say there was no such thing, unprecedented drought, well there is still room for price growth, but 1000 is the return price, as I call it in such cases and if you start shorting from 1000, then this very first sale will still be given in the boo in case of anything.

We talk a lot off-topic. We have the task to decide on the trading plan for the week in order to get the maximum profit.

I expressed my opinion - range trade within 1.2130- 1.2360 on euro/dollar, on Friday we will see the result))))

Serg51:

We talk a lot off-topic. We have the task to decide on the trading plan for the week in order to get the maximum profit.

I expressed my opinion - range trade within 1.2130- 1.2360 on euro/dollar, on Friday we will see the result))))

I don't really care who's calling them, the main thing is that I see the difference between red and blue, and I don't really care what they are called.

Roman.:

You have to be careful with the wheat there. There's a drought in the US. See trailer - grain review, downloaded from here...

Otherwise, prices should have fallen long ago - operator index - small!

Thanks for the overview - very detailed, detailed, with figures.

marker:
I agree, I don't really care who's there and what they are called, the main thing is to see the difference between reds and blues, and I don't care what they are called) I just look at medium-term long term options, and of course the intraday approaches and criteria are quite different.
There is no point in trading within a day. Trading a week is more profitable. You closed it with profit - well done!)

Serg51:
There is no point in trying to trade within a day. Trading a week is more profitable. You closed it with a profit - good for you!)
I have a lot of deals that may close intraday, may hang for a couple of days or may be long-lived, or may partially fix, but it's a strategy, everyone has plenty of them and everyone decides for himself how to try.)

marker:
Well,with me it is always possible to close a deal within a day, or even for a couple of days, or even for a long term and I can partially fix it, but this is a strategy, everyone has plenty of them and everyone decides for himself how to try, the plan is good, but the market makes adjustments)
I also close deals every day. But I choose deal directions according to my weekly forecast. That's why I almost always close on Friday with profit)))

marker:
I'm looking for discrepancies.

Have you noticed on your crane that the blue (or red) goes exactly mirror to the red (blue) .... do a reverse for one of them and see for yourself.

that's about it...

solar:

Gap down most likely looks like
It doesn't look like it, it is - 1.2124 - 30p gap
Reason: