AlligatorEx. - page 4

If you are referring to SL movement, it is on Trawl, and if you are referring to trades opened on movement after the previous one has closed, they are opened according to trade condition (it is described in "Order opening criteria" section).

I see, )))) I'll have to write what I want to see myself, but never mind. I simply find other people's code difficult to comprehend, especially when written in such blocks. )) I am used to an easier one. I will most likely post it tomorrow.

I would be very grateful if you could post it)))

Well then I'll have to fill myself up with alcohol again tonight and look for a way to get out of the deal)))) optimally

Mashki is no good at all, it's the second time he's been screwed up.

I think a Bulls power indicator tuned to the Alligatora lip line can help us with the exit.

Dizet_02:
I think the Bulls power indicator tuned to the Alligatora lip line may help us with the exit.

Best setting in my opinion for Bulls power: Period 18, apply to High.

It can also be used to confirm entry and exit before Alligator lines cross, which may allow us not to lose profits.

But this is all my thinking, I just drank the first litre of beer. I think with the third one I'll start implementing))))

Dizet_02:

Best setting in my opinion for Bulls power: Period 18, apply to High.

It can also be used to confirm entry and exit before Alligator lines cross, which may allow us not to lose profits.

But this is all my thinking, I just drank the first litre of beer. I think with the third one I will start to implement))))

Some kind of menagerie on the graph :DDDD

Dizet_02:
I think the Bulls power indicator tuned to the Alligator's lip line may help us out.

Bulls power with period 18 applied to High is best used in BUY trades.

Bears power with a period of 18 applied to Low is better used for SELL trades.

These conclusions came to me while reviewing charts.

Indeed, as it is written in description of Alligator indicator: "It hunts both bulls and bears"))).

Although, you may experiment with the period.

Cut it out, or the moderator will soon rename the thread something like 'Rumochka. Entry only on Fridays. =))))

If you want to get out faster than on the pushes - get out on a breakdown of the trend, but the fact that you will not get out too early. )) You see, it never happens that there are too few false signals and fast reaction. It's probably only Yusuf's ;)

Reason: