learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 11

DmitriyN:

But if my opinion is of interest - always at your service.

Looking forward to your upgrade options... :-)

DmitriyN:

I'm shocked. I watched the rendition - a horror film.

I have to tweak the external values of the market entry parameters.

Yeah, let's get personal, who's gonna say who's shorter?

One more thing I want to point out is that there are a lot of trades in general.
You have to understand that the size of a losing series depends on the number of trades - proportional to the logarithm of the number of trades.
It would be strange to expect a set of 1000 trades, for example, to have a losing series of less than 10.

DmitriyN:
If you want - I'll write a private message about it later. But, I can't implement an automaton - not yet, it's easier to trade manually.
Well...

DmitriyN:

I am shocked. I looked at the visualisation - a horror movie.

I do not want to swear, but it is difficult to go far with this kind of averaging - there are a lot of unnecessary losing orders.
The rules of averaging are violated - the entries are horrible - you have to take money from someone. From whom can they be taken, for example - at extrema?

In addition, it seems that the EA does not take into account the strength of the market for averaging at all, which leads to losses.
But, if my opinion is of interest - always at your service.

Dimitri, you don't seem to know anything at all. If you had read the 1st branch, that's where the guys wanted Ilan, who trades

in 2 directions, buy and sell at the same time, so this EA uses an entry from a regular Ilan. Further, the whole model

averaging was also taken from Ilan, if you look closely at Ilan's code, it doesn't take market strength into account either,

So what you write here is pure nonsense, you have specifics, post them here, let's discuss.

Velius:

Maybe so)

extern int DigitsLot = 2; // lot size (it was 2 for micro lots, i.e. 0.01, and if you want 0.10-you can put 1 for such lots, you just put 1, not 2)

solved the problem?)

TEXX:

Dimitri, you don't seem to know anything at all._

Yes, of course I didn't read the 1st branch. I looked in occasionally, but didn't get into the gist of it. The point here is that I opened the visualization chart and saw something that radically contradicts
my views on averaging and the views of those who taught me this science. As for the rest - I haven't even looked it up. I'm just talking about what I see - part of the system.
I can't criticise the rest, I haven't delved into it.

DmitriyN:
contradicts my views on averaging and the views of those who taught me this science.

Share your views, very interesting.

DmitriyN:
Yes, of course I didn't read the 1st branch. I've looked at it occasionally, but I haven't really gotten into it. It's about opening up the visualization chart and seeing something that radically contradicts
my views on averaging and the views of those who taught me that science. As for the rest - I haven't even looked it up. I'm just talking about what I see - part of the system.
I can't criticise the rest, I haven't delved into it.
I don't think it makes any sense to trade with llan, everyone came to that long ago) It's really so banal to open a bunch of stupid orders, well, not at all)
Reason: