learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 14

Now for the refills. Let's look at the long position in terms of logic.

Suppose we opened a long position at 2.0000 with TP=2.0100, the price passed the level of 2.0100 and we took profits. The question is: at the level of 2.0100 does it make sense to open a new long position after the previous one was closed?
Where is the logic in that? Let us reason.

If we believe that the price will move up again, then we are wondering why we closed the previous position, we could have left it open to save on the spread. And if we think that the price will go down, then why
2.0100 level to open a long position at a loss? And what is the point in adding to the position, the price for which has lost its ability to move in the direction we need. It is different if something happens that can strengthen
such as a pullback.

DmitriyN:

Now for the refills. Let's look at the long position in terms of logic.

Suppose we opened a long position at 2.0000 with TP=2.0100, the price passed the level of 2.0100 and we took profits. The question is: at the level of 2.0100 does it make sense to open a new long position after the previous one was closed?
Where is the logic in that? Let us reason.

If we believe that the price will move up again, then we are wondering why we closed the previous position, we could have left it open to save on the spread. And if we think that the price will go down, then why
2.0100 level to open a long position at a loss? What is the point in adding to the position, the price for which has lost its ability to move in the direction we need. It is different if something happens that can strengthen
such as a pullback.

When we scale in, we do not close the previous position. And if it is closed, what kind of a long position is it? It is simply a new position.

DmitriyN:

Let's look at averaging from a mathematical point of view:
Averaging, ilan, buran, iran, uranium, silane, octane, fortran .. . - is the same principle, just in different sauces.

Dimitri... Instead of mastering the Silence of the Mind and practicing the Beyond-the-World Experience... you keep trying to put the price in arithmetic :-)

by the way... how young are you? - If you know Fortran(FORmula TRANslator)... they probably haven't programmed in it for 20 years :-)

khorosh:
When a refill is made, the previous position is not closed. And if it is closed, then what kind of fill is it (fill to what?). It is just a new position.
Look at the process in more detail.

If we judge logically, then the scaling in of the open profitable or losing position is impossible. The point is that logically it is impossible to increase the size (lot) of a profitable or losing position.
You can open a position in the same or opposite direction as the previous one, but it will be another position. At the same time, several positions can be considered as one position, but this combined position
will have different properties, for example - the property of non-linearity. Or otherwise, one position can be regarded as several positions.

DmitriyN:
I don't. I don't want to get to know you :)
And you're right :-) I shudder to recall :-) just like typing program texts on an IBM/360 on a punching machine ... horrible... :-)

By and large, you have one pose for one instrument - look at the five. it's just that you're spreading it around the market with orders.

DmitriyN: You can open a position in the same or opposite direction as the previous one, but it will be a different position.

as has been said here (in this forum):

The main value of models that are adequate to a real statistical phenomenon is that they provide valuable knowledge about the general population - information that cannot be obtained directly from scarce experimental data. In this case, the value of Bernoulli's scheme is greatly enhanced by the exceptional simplicity of its generation and the absence of "thick-tailed" key probability distributions.

Let us conclude this article with a very tough question: maybe analytical part of the vast majority of TS is useless, and main efforts should be concentrated on efficient and sound methods of capital management("Analytics is nothing, capital management is everything else!")?

no one seems to have paid further attention to this....

ierehon:
Can you tell me if anyone is using Ilan doubleminus_1? I have recently had a problem, mostly in the evening the EA stops opening orders either in one or the other direction (I don't think it happened during the day), but after a few hours everything is back to normal. The EA is standing on one chart. Maybe someone has had such a problem? I have not put any time constraints on it.
I am ready to financially thank someone who will solve this problem.

7Konstantin7:

i've been studying for 4 years, i've had mega profits, everybody is losing even if it's 2 or 5 years and not just one deposit.

you have a lot of ideas-plans, passing them over the years you will get more and more stuck.

Of course, maybe you can get under the statistics 5 percent of the world, but really think-it is not real) is a micro chance, but life will fly by fast, the exchange market eats all my free time, I'm like every day at the computer all 4 years, for example this winter I went out of the house 10-20 times, that's the trouble

If you do not know what to do and you do not want to listen to anybody you have to say :)

Everyone's paths are different. I also thought at first that it was practically impossible to make money here, that there were no regularities or that they could not be used. I looked at all the indicators, fibos and others. They are all the same in essence and work the same way.

I have not wasted any time in averaging the élan's tapa, avalanche. I assumed that if quotes are not random, it means it is possible to calculate entry parameters so that even with SL=TP and without using lot multiplier one can have a stable advantage in long series. All the time I got a very stable loss but on the spread. Until some time. Now a stable stat advantage. on all instruments.

Only those who failed to find the difference between a random process and a non-random one, to express the density of non-randomness and non-randomness in absolute terms, etc. are losing for years or a lifetime.

ierehon:
I would be willing to thank someone financially for solving this problem.
then go straight here - https://www.mql5.com/ru/job
Reason: