My approach. The core is the engine. - page 169

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Peter will look at it and say, "This is all rubbish, but what if I have a million moulds and a million buttons on each one?

That's what it means to be a true professional - to trivialize simple things and make them so uncomfortable and unnatural!

As if there was a universal approach that simplifies the binding of created in C# to the terminal, but for a beginner this division will not ease, and the one who has any experience will not go this way, because this task is solved much easier and more natural and without any restrictions.

Dmitry, I looked at your code. Everything there is the same: the event handler, stat methods, and the application launch in a separate thread. That's why I have a follow-up question: what did you want to say with this post?

You have not yet realised that the future of trading, and its peak, is buttons.
And these buttons, Peter, will sell to other sellers. Who, in turn, sell what? You guessed it, buttons too.
But to sell buttons to other button sellers, you will have to buy buttons from other button makers.

Vasiliy Sokolov:

Dmitry, I looked at your code. Everything is the same there: event handler, stat. methods, application launch in a separate thread. That's why I have a counter-question: what did you want to say with this post?

To say it directly? It's easy and straightforward to solve a problem that's been solved with a bit of a... I didn't have any applications, I had one dll and I certainly didn't try to look through all the controls and search for a form by name.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

For example, you could make a simulator - in a tester to trade in. You can make yourself a convenient (multifunctional) trading panel. It is possible to use all power of C# and all libraries connected to it.

But you don't have to connect it like this - search for form by name... ...is not necessary. You don't need to create an exe either, all you can do in a dll. The Dll is no different in complexity from the exe, in both cases the visual form builder is available.

Dim, I really have no desire to discuss anything on the subject with you. Professionals will understand, others will either keep silent, or flood you with questions: "Why, and why", "It was necessary so, and not edok ..." Generally speaking, idle chatter.

Vasiliy Sokolov:

Dim, really, to discuss with you anything on this topic, there is no desire. Professionals will understand, the rest either remain silent, or ask questions: "Why, yes why", "it was necessary so and not edok ..." in general, idle chatter.

Well done, you******* take a pie from the shelf.

Vasiliy Sokolov:

Basil, no offence, but a panel like this:

I have about this kind of code:

//----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEW_WINDOW,  W_NAME,"Lot Selection",   W_ICON, "Car key (16x16)",  W_TYPE, SETTINGS, ALWAYS_ON_TOP,    //OPEN_ON_INIT,
//----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 GROUP, A,
//----------------------_,H,30,-----------------
__, EDIT,"_Lot", W,50,_,V_CURRENT,"1.00", _,DIGITS,2,  _,VALUE_TYPE,_DOUBLE, 

//--------------------------------------- 
 END_GROUP,
//--------------------------
i, AT, _X2X, "MF", 10, _Y2Y, "MF", 10,
"_Lot",EDIT_ALIGN_CENTER,

GROUP, A,
__, EDIT,"Set lot", W,150,_,H,60,_,V_CURRENT,"1.00", 

END_GROUP,
 i, AT, _X2X, "MF", 50, _Y2Y, "MF", 10,
//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GROUP, A,
__, BUTTON,"-",W,110,_,text,N_COLOR,(int)clrRed, 

GAP,10,  

BUTTON,"+",W,110,_,text,N_COLOR,(int)clrBlue,

END_GROUP,
 i, AT, _X2X, "MF", 10, _Y2H, "Set lot", 10,
//--------------------------------------------------------------------- 

END_WINDOW,
//******************************************************************************************************************************************

This code can simply be passed to each other, or put in a common base and you don't need to draw a form specifically for everyone.

Inserted in the constructor and got another window with all element parameters and connections.

Реter Konow:

...and you don't have to draw a shape on purpose for everyone.

It's like creating a mould is beating a sledgehammer on a cast iron bollard))

Dmitry Fedoseev:

For example, you could make a simulator - in a tester to trade in. You can make yourself a convenient (multifunctional) trading panel. It is possible to use all power of C# and all libraries connected to it.

But you don't have to connect it like this - search for form by name... ...but you don't need to connect it that way - via form name search. You don't need to create an exe either, all you can do in a dll. The dll is no different in complexity from the exe, in both cases the visual form builder is available.

that's just about the new word, there are hardly any mosh libraries in sysharp, but that would be cool.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

that's just about the new word, that there are hardly any mosh libraries in sycharp, which would be cool.

But at least there's a method of communication that's straightforward and adequate.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Like making a mould is beating a sledgehammer on a cast-iron billet.)

Exactly. There will be a huge database of cybercodes with pictures. Go in, select, get the code, paste into the constructor, get the core with connection files. And the connection is already thought out and much easier.

Reason: