[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 562

The rate per lakh is still a demo ruble... All owls start with 0.01 lots

One owl Double_Minus_1 - one currency pair - euro-franc (start - see pages before):

Three owls (start - see pages earlier):

As for the issues (on the TS) voiced in this thread - it certainly can all be GUT, but the "smart" approach to market entry - it eliminates the need to use averaging, MM on a Martin, lots and the like things ... considered in this thread - I personally came to this by experiment - see on this subject penultimate (my) post on this page of this branch forum.

YOUNGA:

When I was talking about the trend/flat I was talking about it - the criterion! There is a branch with a good analyzer https://c.mql4.com/forum/2008/04/TrendFletAnalysis_3.mq4. This analyzer answers why EURCHF pair brings profit to farmers - a counter-trend lasts six months and you do not need a fucking martingale there. The question is how to check if the counter-trend (flat) is over.

(Thanks to Xadviser and Composter)

With what parameters and on what TF did you use this analyzer when you found the counter-trend? And it is not clear why we still have "a question how to determine whether the counter-trend has stopped", does the analyzer not give us the answer? Thank you.

Roman.:

One currency pair - the euro franc

I have written a currency index indicator using the method proposed by MetaDriver.

I was surprised to find the synchronous movement of USD and JPY indices.

So, dear villagers, USDJPY will also be good for masturbation trading.

PapaYozh:

I wrote a currency index indicator using the methodology proposed by MetaDriver.

So, dear villagers, USDJPY is also good for masturbation trading.

I also tried it for 8 currencies https://c.mql4.com/forum/2012/01/VininI_CCFp_meta.mq4. But it doesn't work. Can you look at it? Or provide your own, or at least a picture.

YOUNGA:
I also tried for 8 currencies https://c.mql4.com/forum/2012/01/VininI_CCFp_meta.mq4. But it doesn't work. Why don't you look at it? Or provide your own, or at least a picture.

I will not look through someone else's code, sorry.

I'll think about "presenting my own", maybe I'll post it.

PapaYozh:

I wrote a currency index indicator using the methodology proposed by MetaDriver.

So, dear villagers, USDJPY is also good for masturbation trading.

Can you post/send it to me? It would be interesting to see.

PapaYozh:

I won't look at someone else's code, sorry.

I'll think about "presenting my own", maybe I'll post it.

Okay. It's not impossible that it will be useful.

Cmu4:
Can you post/send it to me? It would be interesting to see.

IMHO, "no bargaining here" (c) - that's to the question: in person/not in person...

If you read the branch first, note that ALL in this branch are talking to each other on a first name basis :-) (with few exceptions) and provide code of interest to villagers from their side in full if desired.

Roman.:

IMHO, "bargaining is not appropriate here" (c) - it's to the question: in person / not in person...

If you read the branch first, note that in this branch ALL talk to each other on a "first name" :-) (with few exceptions) and provide code of interest to villagers from their side to the fullest extent if they wish.

Ok. :)
Reason: