learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 250

Roman.:

Sustained... and sipping a drink dAroM!!!!!!!!! :-)

The venues that allow themselves to treat unsuccessful players always have a tightly controlled dynamic betting range. Martingale doesn't work there. Not at all.

evillive:
Roman, stop with the caffeine-infused alcohol, it's not your thing.

I know... But

It's invigorating in the morning!!!! :-)

Artoy fucked up... -

Roman.:

I can't find any martin here at a glance...

What to put and at what pitch - lay out a set for optimisation...

I don't know what to do with genesis and how to fight it, signals are very delayed, but they are not redrawn. Maybe it is not coded correctly, the system is originally manual and very subjective.

BeerGod:
I don't know what to do with genesis and how to deal with it, the signals are very delayed although they are not redrawn. Probably it is not coded correctly, the system is initially manual and very subjective.

It's a pity... :-(

Burning and trading with Kwasa!!!!

Whatever the pips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roman.:

Guys, sorry!

NOSTALGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good going Roman, good luck. You are a unique personality, where a great programmer, where a practitioner (trader), where a virtual tanker with the excitement of a child. I envy you.

khorosh:
There is no hedging in the video posted. You need to open orders on both pairs in the same direction, just calculate the correct lot ratio to be hedged. <br / translate="no">

Unspeakable nonsense ... Before you make such a statement, you should at least know what hedging is ...

Hedging is the opening of trades in one market to compensate for the influence of price risks of an equal but opposite position in another market. Usually hedging is aimed at hedging price risks by means of concluding transactions in the futures markets.

Reason: