learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 197

zoritch:

and where does it go? into selling ... ? ...:-))) Do you think it is trending down ?... :-)))

Today there were 2 trades on the Expert Advisor - a loss-making one going short (the stop was too short)) and a profitable one going long.

I don't smell a trend (long term) downwards yet.

You tell the councillor to take a look, at least on the monthly chart...

Are there any such topics here, so that real (or at least demo) terminals are shown instead of test bullshit? What prevents 2-5 terminals from running, and let them trade...?

IRIP:
And there are such topics, that not a test crap, but real (at least demo) show? What prevents you from running 2-5 terminals and let them trade...?

Well, here's the real ( for example), even with a near-corrected lock... :-)))

Sorry guys, I was really drunk last night. I don't like bravado. Deleted.

Hi all, I'd like to ask an experienced mathematician! Martingale

If I knew where any currency pair would go with an accuracy of 80%!!! The other 20% force majeure!

I would use Martin's system, could I make money?

i don't have time to test it. i'm learning. i can even outflank the flat on all pairs.

FEAR:

Hi all, I'd like to ask an experienced mathematician! Martingale

If I knew where any currency pair would go with an accuracy of 80%!!! The other 20% is a force majeure!

I would use Martin's system, could I make money?

I don't have time to test it. I'm learning. I can even beat the flotsam on all pairs.

I don't think so.

In fact, why would I need a martingale? Reinvestment will be enough.

DYN:

I don't think so.

In fact, why martingale then? Reinvestment would be enough.

What is reinvesting?

FEAR:

What is reinvesting

The money you earn stays in the trade

FEAR:

What is reinvesting?

When you're over 100 months old, it's time to know, if anything. :-)

It's taking a percentage of the dough you don't withdraw from your trading account.

Reason: