learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 180

Sepulca:

... If I have invested 100 USD - I am prepared to risk and lose it, i.e. 100% of the invested funds. But if I invested 1,000,000 USD I would be willing to lose no more than 1,000 USD, i.e. only 0.1% of the invested funds. This is where psychology must come into play. In case of big money the drawdown is a bit high...

And why keep a million in a trading account, if you plan to invest only a grand (1000)?

Sepulca:

Извините если обидел, никак не хотел. Просто все дело в абсолютных цифрах. Если я вложил 100 USD - я готов рискнуть и потерять их, т.е 100% от вложенных средств. Но если я вложил 1 000 000 USD я буду готов потерять не более 1000 USD, т.е. всего лишь 0.1% от вложенных средств. Тут наверное вмешивается психология. В случае больших денег просадка великовата. И прибыльных сделок на уровне 50%, но тут наверное с помощью MoneyManagemtnt вывернулись. Не подумайте, что Ваши исследования безперспективны, это просто мои размышления, которые вовсе ничего не доказывают))))

It's OK) I don't care how many profitable ones I have, and it's good that they are equal, take is almost twice as big, the main thing is the drawdown, which is not, without money management points also go uphill, but the profit is smaller, but it's all a game, let's play

If you haveUSD 1,000,000, you don't need any Forex, the market, you put it in a bank and you will get the interest you need.I understand that the example is figurative, but still, if you have a large sum of money, then you are a well-to-do person, so you should not take risks, if everything is fine as it is.

7Konstantin7:
If you haveUSD 1,000,000, you don't need any Forex, the market, you put it in a bank and you will get the interest you need.I understand that the example is figurative, but still, if you have a large sum of money, you are a well-to-do person, so you don't have to take risks, if everything is fine as it is.

))) If you have 1 000 000 USD, your soul craves, drooling over another one)))) At the same time it is very desirable not to lose the first one))))) It seems so to me, and since I have never possessed such a sum, I cannot say for sure)))))

Sepulca:

))) If you have 1,000,000 USD, your soul is thirsty, drooling over another one))) At the same time it is very desirable not to lose the first one))))) It seems so to me, but as I have never possessed such a sum, I cannot say for sure)))))

Also true:D I also do not know yet))

Brothers, Selani! This is some good fortune!!! :-)

For you!

LOOK AT THIS - FANTASTIC!

Roman.:

Brothers, Villagers! That's some good fortune!!! For you!

LOOK AT THIS - FANTASTIC!

What are you smoking?

nikat97:
What are you smoking?

No. I don't smoke at all. I drink beer and have a snack. People have gone to school....

Congratulations to our brothers, the villagers! From the bottom of my heart.

Positions in the market - open....

Me - and them...

nikat97:
What are you smoking?

Ready to share references on what to smoke and where to dig, on your IMHO...
Reason: