learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 179

lotos7:
..1 minute, a pound, in a real account - a year...

Impressive

Hello, everyone.

The villagers aren't giving up yet.

Faking forex) 2 and a half weeks, with money management in space

Take 120, stop 70.

7Konstantin7:

Hello, everyone.

Take 120, stop 70.

Honestly, some kind of low-orbit space you have)))))

7Konstantin7:

Hello, everyone.

Take 120, stop 70

Well done Kostyan!!!

Some of my robots again (again) need optimization of parameters:

Sepulca:
Honestly, some kind of low-orbit space you have)))))

Well, it's just the beginning - lots have not gone yet) and in general, 100 percent in 2 weeks -500 points (4 figures), I think you just thought it was low)

Roman..:

Well done Kostyan!

Some of my robots again (repeatedly) need parameter optimisation:

Thanks Roman, a tester and something to do in the tester, its worthless... And so good luck to us all villagers) the main thing is not to mope and everything in that spirit

7Konstantin7:
Roman..:

Well done Kostyan!

Some of my robots again (repeatedly) need parameter optimisation:

Thanks Roman, a tester and something to do in the tester, its worthless... And so good luck to us all villagers) the main thing is not to slack off and everything in that spirit

Likewise!

I have ONLY ILANS AND MARTINS loaded on this account!!!

Roman.:

Likewise!

I have ONLY ILANES AND MARTINS charged on this account!!!

It is understandable) I just advise not to illanit, if it were stable and drawdowns are low, and so will not go, well, I tried all the illanit do not come out

I can't write an answer properly, my browser is in your dialogue.

Roman.:

Likewise!

I have ONLY ILANES AND MARTINS charged on this account!!!

The most important thing in Martin is not to be tied to the direction of price movement,... and not to allow a large deal volume to "hit" the deposit with all its force at once (this force must be smeared,... smeared...)

7Konstantin7:

Well, it's just the beginning - lots have not yet gone) and in general, 100 percent in 2 weeks, 500 points (4 figures), I think you just thought that low).

I am sorry if I offended you, I didn`t mean it. It's just that it's all about absolute numbers. If I have invested 100 USD - I'm ready to risk and lose it, i.e. 100% of invested money. But if I have invested 1,000,000 USD I will be willing to lose no more than 1,000 USD, i.e. just 0.1% of the invested funds. This is where psychology must come into play. In case of big money the drawdown is too high. And profitable trades are at the level of 50%, but probably they were turned out with MoneyManagemtnt help. Don't think that your research is futile, it's just my thinking, which doesn't prove anything at all))))
Reason: