learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 362

That's what I'm talking about... I've had it + 775,65 today.

ё123

in one week.

ё123

elmucon:

on the depo for the week ... I am satisfied ....

Immediately withdraw your demo money to celebrate with a shot of demo vodka with a nice demo snack).

khorosh:
Immediately withdraw your demo money to celebrate with a shot of demo vodka and a nice demo snack).

thanks - laughs!!!!!

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Have they opened a demo shop somewhere yet?

By the way, don't laugh - money likes silence - there will be no reports from the real account... so enjoy what you have ...

so enjoy what you have ...

for the day +910

ё123

ё1123

yeah - frank's an interesting guy -

what do you call that?

321ё

almost 20 seconds standing like that ... Somebody really closed the bikes on the franc - or all the stops on the selloffs came off ... fun...

good evening villagers ...

Well, it's a shitty day today .... The japanese didn't go by the rules and didn't give us a good trade...

but the main thing in our business is not to lose... + 59 ... Flight's good...

ё12

I've been working with my hands a little, I've raised it a little and it's time for the weekend

today + 157

ё123

elmucon:

I've been working with my hands a little, I've raised it a little and it's time for the weekend

Today + 157.

Maybe you can show some talent here.)

There's only one thing left - verification

Contest №4 Real Cent-account: 04.09.2017 — 29.09.2017
Contest №4 Real Cent-account: 04.09.2017 — 29.09.2017
  • view.new10.top
В конкурсе могут принимать участие только верифицированные пользователи форума  Допускается автоматическая и ручная торговля на платформе или Нет ограничений на размер торгового лота Завершение конкурса: 29.09.2017 Призовой фонд делится между двумя номинациями, и на данный момент составляет: Идёт сбор ↑ Победитель будет определён по двум...
Reason: