learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 247

BeerGod:

the toy on the last page.

It's this application of martin that makes everyone yell "martin is evil".

evillive:

It's this application of martin that makes everyone yell "martin is evil"

Give me an example of a "smart" martin

Vinin:

Give me an example of a "smart" martin.

"Smart martin"?? What is it?

I think Khorosh gave some examples of how to use martin, but to just double up if you already have a position open... That's not the way to do it.

Starting tomorrow, I'm betting on the micro-real of the New Exp!

evillive:

"Smart Martin"??? What is it?

I think Khorosh gave some examples of how to use martin, but to just double up if you already have a position open... Don't do that.

I have always wanted to see not that pure martin, but reasonable money management. Martin is one of the ways of money management.

I'm not going to criticize it, but I don't want to praise it either.

Roman.:

Starting tomorrow, I'm betting on micro-real!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsC8bUl1164

evillive:

"Smart martin"?? What is it?

I think Khorosh gave some examples of how to use martin, but to just double up if you already have a position open... That's not the way to do it.

I did not say it's good. I just checked the theory from the next thread, and it works, but you can't trade like that.

Vinin:

It's just that I've always wanted to see not that pure martin, but prudent money management. Martin is one way of managing capital.

I'm not going to criticise it, but I don't want to praise it either.

evillive:

It's because of this application of martin that everyone shouts "martin is evil".

And there's initially the dumbest approach, but if it works, then you can already finish the nuances, the code is open and so is the idea, everyone is welcome to our lab)

Reason: