learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 206

7Konstantin7:

Good samovar) it's probably not about nets and lanes, there are just entry points, and if you know these places, even if not very accurately, then any samovar will brew, and everyone is looking for points, some are lucky.

A good run-up, the target is at a kilo, as Roman said)

It's one thing to earn a lakh, it's another thing if you have a penny to withdraw it))) actually the market is very simple))) and without a pack of turkeys)))

It is a pity it cannot be automated))) it is simply unrealistic))) and in general with patience and diligence you can trade and take 80% of medium-term movement)) and the currency pair does not matter, which gives us at least 1 signal a day))) although in most cases, reversals on the pairs are almost synchronous)))

My forecast on the Eurobucks, medium term is ripe for a buy) there is a signal on the daily))).Although I have already started to buy on the watch)))) quietly as a mm))

7Konstantin7:

Good samovar) it's probably not about nets and lanes, there are just entry points, and if you know these places, even if not very accurately, then any samovar will brew, and everyone is looking for points, some are lucky.

A good run-up, the target is at a kilo, as Roman said)

And keep "talking", writing and doing things... :-)

GOOD! :-)

And I've lost confidence in martingale and experts in general ....

I tried a simple TS on two wipers and two stochastics, trading on four major currency pairs

and here are the results of manual trading for the week .... (149,9% profit)

anyone interested - ask in the mail to .....

elmucon:

I've lost confidence in martingale and experts in general ....

I tried a simple TS on two wipers and two stochastics, trading on three major currency pairs

and here are the results of manual trading in a week .... (149,9% profit)

anyone interested - ask in the mail to .....

What can't you automate? Is it a home-grown system or is it downloaded from the internet?

khorosh:
Why can't you automate it?

No - you need to visually analyse ...

For example, in stochastics you can programmatically set the level at which the signal is considered valid - but only firmly - and if it doesn't reach 0.01, the signal will not appear .....

Visually, you can see it and decide whether to trade or fence .....

To be exact - it is possible to code - but it will trade rarely and the profit will be minimal in relation to the time spent...

Or to be more precise - lock - only without limit levels and no trade - just beep when there is a match of indicators - further - with your head ....

elmucon:

More precisely - it is possible to code - but the trading will be rare and the profits will be minimal in relation to the time spent...

Well, if it is rare, the number can be increased with more traded currencies. The main thing is that the profitability is maintained on a large time interval, and this can only be checked in the tester in the presence of the Expert Advisor for this TS.

khorosh:
Well, if it is rare, the amount can be increased by increasing the number of traded currencies. The main thing is that the profitability is kept on a large time interval, and this can only be checked in the tester, if you have an Expert Advisor for this TS.

I don't think it will work - but you can try

MA_H4_1 = iMA ( Symbol(), PERIOD_H4, 10, 0, MODE_LWMA, PRICE_CLOSE, 0);
MA_H4_2 = iMA ( Symbol(), PERIOD_H4, 10, 0, MODE_SMMA, PRICE_CLOSE, 0);
MA_M15_1 = iMA ( Symbol(), PERIOD_M15, 10, 0, MODE_LWMA, PRICE_CLOSE, 0);
MA_M15_2 = iMA ( Symbol(), PERIOD_M15, 10, 0, MODE_SMMA, PRICE_CLOSE, 0);
STOH_H4_1 = iStochastic( Symbol(), PERIOD_H4, 5, 3, 3, MODE_SMA, 0, MODE_MAIN, 0);
STOH_H4_2 = iStochastic( Symbol(), PERIOD_H4, 5, 3, 3, MODE_SMA, 0, MODE_SIGNAL, 0);
STOH_M15_1 = iStochastic( Symbol(), PERIOD_M15, 5, 3, 3, MODE_SMA, 0, MODE_MAIN, 0);
STOH_M15_2 = iStochastic( Symbol(), PERIOD_M15, 5, 3, 3, MODE_SMA, 0, MODE_SIGNAL, 0);

I have my doubts that the stochastic will give any new information from the price, I will try to analyse the behaviour in relation to the average (although they say that the average is a bad filter)