learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 178

joo:

And in general, the wrong sludge lavins are being tested/optimised. Actually, it is impossible to do it correctly in the tester (not the tester's fault).

Final test result depends on starting point (time). And this is not good. It would be necessary to check all hypothetically possible start points, and in addition each episode separately and to calculate statistical general information. Optimize to the maximum profit with the minimum drawdown. Hence, it follows naturally the need for multi-criteria optimization (at least two criteria). For optimization using this method you need to write a self-written optimizer. Then you can be sure that Kolyan Marzhov will not visit the abused deposit.

Wrong conclusion, you just need to always increase a lot for required percentage at each balance increase (after closing all trades), i.e. as if "we start testing from here (as if from the beginning)". So - it is possible.

serferrer:

Wrong conclusion, you just have to increase the lot by the required percentage each time you increase the balance (after closing all trades), i.e. as if "start testing from here (as if - from the beginning)". So - it is possible.
I forgot to remind you that some, or rather most, possible starting points are not checked in any way. In normal testing.

joo:
Hmmm... I forgot to remind you that some, or rather most, possible starting points are not tested in any way at all. In normal testing.

That's right, they are.

joo:

And in general, the wrong sludge lavins are being tested/optimised. Actually, it is impossible to do it correctly in the tester (not the tester's fault).

The final test result depends on the starting point (time). And this is not good. It would be necessary to check all hypothetically possible start points, and in addition each episode separately and to calculate statistical general information. Optimize to the maximum profit with the minimum drawdown. Hence, it follows naturally the need for multi-criteria optimization (at least two criteria). For optimization using this method you need to write a self-written optimizer. Then you can be sure that Kolyan Marzhov will not visit the abused deposit.

I have tested the whole history and determined the moment of maximal drawdown. I have run it from the moment when the series of maximal drawdowns began with the initial deposit. This is enough. If the place of the maximal drawdown varies depending on the moment of the start, then the Expert Advisor should be discarded.

joo:

1. in general, we are not testing/optimising the sludge correctly. Actually, it is impossible to do it correctly in the tester (not the tester's fault).

The end result of testing depends on the starting point (time). And this is not good. It is necessary to check all hypothetically possible starting points, and in addition each episode separately and to read the statistical total information. Optimize to the maximum profit with the minimum drawdown. Hence, it follows naturally the need for multi-criteria optimization (at least two criteria). For optimization using this method it is necessary to write a self-written optimizer.

2. Then you can be sure that Kolyan Marzhov will not visit the abused deposit.

1. Strongly... :-)

2. Here's an interesting topic for building a series of averages (pitch and all). And rightly Hrenfx wrote somewhere that anyone who uses averages and the like is simply obliged to know the value of the maximum no-bounce, of the instrument being traded for a given period of time.

I wrote this a year ago:

"I don't know how to do it... If you're using averaging and so on, you just need to know the maximum no-failure value of the instrument in a certain period of time... If you don't cheat with the starting lot size for a specific deposit, the TS is undrinkable... within a reasonable office... :-)"

Ehhh villagers, villagers.

I've read a lot of interesting arguments. Lots of profitable print screenings. The result !?

I activated my Expert Advisor at night on the 17th ! From 18 to 24 it was a solid profit !!!!. About 500 pips :) All went super deal after deal closed on the + side.

Black Friday started on the 25th ..... at 23:00 Latvian time we had 700 pips minus ! Withdrawal ......

I do not understand it myself ! Although ... had to go to the party !

BROTHERS, SENIORS!!!!! - for YOU!!!

FLIGHT TO MERCURY!!!

On the subject of the branch - later...

Don't count it as flooding.

Kseno:

Ehhh villagers, villagers.

I've read a lot of interesting arguments. Lots of profitable print screenings. The result !?

I activated my Expert Advisor at night on the 17th ! From 18 to 24 it was a solid profit !!!!. About 500 pips :) All went super deal after deal closed on the + side.

Black Friday started on the 25th ..... at 23:00 Latvian time we had 700 pips minus ! Withdrawal ......

I do not understand it myself ! Although ... had to go to the party !

We have to tweak the parameters of the illanines, sacrificing profitability ... to be on the plus side ...

"We drive in silence, the engine roars steadily, I have my faithful friend, or rather stubby, and with him - a spare horn as well.... :-) My faithful friend four seven A K , doesn't like to come in from far away... " :-)

"We've been around a lot of bitches, and if there's a problem, my friend won't say a word." ....

"We bought out the debt of a fella..." :-) follow the text...

CASTE - HERE!!!

..1 minute, a pound, in a real account - a year...
Files:
Reason: