learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 60

jelizavettka:

I started to write by Hertchik - it turned out to be rubbish... It's called - listen to Hertchik - and do the opposite))

(Perversion - entry limiters on the most trending EUR/USD pair)) SL = 600 tp = 300 lot = 1

Parameters - out of the ball without optimisation due to the large resource-intensiveness of the owl.

Only short limit.

I will now gather my strength and redo a piece of code for baig-limit. - It will be a grail. It will be superb on flotation tools.

Where can I watch this lecture by Herczyk on YouTube?

gpwr:

The link doesn't work.
Enter "Alexander Gerchik's seminar" into the YouTube search engine - all parts are there

jelizavettka:
Enter "Alexander Gerchik's seminar" into the YouTube search engine and all the parts are there.

Found it. Thank you.

gpwr:

Found it. Thank you.
Email Alexander on Skype and talk to him, what's the problem.

DmitriyN:
Write to Alexander on Skype and talk to him, what is the problem?

The problem is that I don't know who Gerchik is or what to talk to him about. Don't laugh. I'll finish watching his seminar and then it will become clear. I haven't found anything new so far. I don't understand how people pay for it. Paukas teaches for free, but with a bamboo stick. He even laid out his grail strategy here. You couldn't find a better strategy.

By the way. Ask Gerchik on Skype why a successful professional trader spends his time on seminars. That I will never understand. The answer is the same as the question why they sell trading strategies.

gpwr:

There's Paukas teaching for free, but with a bamboo stick. He even laid out his grail strategy here. A better strategy is hard to find.

Paukas rules! But he has many grails. The one he posted only works so far on eurobucks, on the rest - not good... and why it works and when it will stop working and why, no one knows. (except me))))) The real grail should work perfectly on all instruments.

I said about him that he just rubs dough on suckers and not on the Forex, we need such people to inspire people, to plummet money, all this PR-advertisement, maybe such people and all these seminars, topics created by big people working in the field of Forex, all this to attract suckers, it's obvious)

7Konstantin7:
I said about him that he just rubs dough on suckers and not on the Forex market, they need such people to inspire people so that they would plummet the money, it's all PR-advertisement, maybe such people and all these seminars, topics created by big people working in the Forex sphere, all that to attract suckers, it's obvious)

Well, no, Kostya. Gerchik just likes to teach. He makes a lot of money on the stock market and since 1999 he has not had a single losing month and can prove it.

jelizavettka:

I don't know, you can't take anyone's word for it) you haven't been standing next to him since 1999) and he hasn't leaked even once) Anyway, it doesn't matter, but it's stupid to believe in seminars, they won't tell you anything serious.
Reason: