Exoteric, psychology for trading. - page 27

that's where the necroposters put the topic :-) but that's ok... let's appen... with excerpts from the diary of a budding Castanerian :-)

===

I read that all humans are divided into Warriors, Hunters, and Parasites.

I wonder which parasite gave this definition?

After much deliberation, I was determined to become a Warrior. Right tomorrow!

Reading Carlos Castaneda. It's hard.

I was advised to start with the third book, but I thought it was a joke.

It was like watching Nightmares on Elm Street from the third series.

I read through the first two books. I don't get two things - why do people get so obsessed with this blatant nonsense? And where do I get this cactus?

Aleksander:
I apologise for the interruption.
How do you explain for yourself the arrival of relatives after death? According to Castaneda, after C, we don't really exist. It's a bit of a contradiction for me.

Aleksander:

===

I read that all humans are divided into Warriors, Hunters and Parasites.

I wonder which parasite gave that definition?

After much deliberation, I was determined to become a Warrior. Right tomorrow!

people are roughly divided into:

type
code
role
business role
insensitive and inertial. 00
brahmans
collegials
Sensitive and non-inertial10
warriors
entrepreneurs
sensitive and inert11
traders
analysts
insensitive and inertial01
workers
conservatives

;)

people are roughly divided into:

type
code
role
business role
non-sensitive and non-inertial 00
brahmans
collegials
sensitive and inertial10
warriors
entrepreneurs
sensitive and inertial11
traders
analysts
insensitive and inertial01
workers
conservatives

;)

There are 16 types of people in socionics))

Rorschach:

There are 16 types of people in socionics in general))

and the Book of Changes has 64...

It's easy to get 16 types - look in each trait in terms of extroversion and introversion.

;)

Generally speaking, they are all liars - it depends on the specifics - you have to look at them in the "energetic" range :-) who and what is there...

Why are you afraid of the word Death? :-) it does not go to the Eagle in one second... there is still time (a little energy) for the afterlife as well...

Aleksander:

Generally speaking, they are all liars - it depends on the specifics - you have to look at them in the "energetic" range :-) who and what is there...

Why are you afraid of the word Death? :-) it does not go to the Eagle in one second... there is still time (a little energy) for the afterlife as well...

I was too lazy to dial it all in. I'm thinking. Maybe the Tartuans were just afraid of the eagle, because they couldn't see what was going on behind it. In fact, the eagle is the gateway to home, and our reality is like a game or a simulator. Michael Newton wrote interestingly about the afterlife.

and in the Book of Changes there are 64...

The 16 types are easy to get - look at each property in terms of extroversion and introversion.

;)

That's for sure.
Reason: