MT4 doesn't have long to live - page 79

TheXpert:
Write about CCA. It might work.

You made me laugh. ))) No, that won't do. )))

And there's the other way around. Handles seem to work fine, but how to code it - who the hell knows...

Neural network. A REAL ONE. A BIOLOGICAL ONE. Nature is the best programmer. :)

VOLDEMAR:
т ... As said above elementary things are missing in mt5, maybe I'm blind but I searched the whole terminal to unload quotes for other software and couldn't find it, there must be something to hide ????

I can't say for sure what the reason is. It worked back in MT4 and MT3.

Rosh:

I can't say for sure what the reason is. It worked back in MT4 and MT3.

Ok !!! Thanks !!! What's the principle I was supposed to guess that Save ... Is it saving a quote and not saving a template ??? or saving a profile ????? If it says Save As Picture below I somehow figured out that it's saving a picture let's blame it on my lack of thinking and also a question to programming professionals how to describe shapes like head and shoulders or double bottom, double top in an EA using code ????

Mathemat:
It's a tough case, with a gut feeling. It justifies VOLDEMAR's position.

Well... This in no way justifies VOLDEMAR's position.

I consider myself a pretty good coder, but I can't code my own trade. And I can explain why this or that trade is open.

TheXpert:

I consider myself a pretty good coder, but I can't code my own trade. I can explain why this or that trade was opened.

Exactly the same problem and it's not even the programming language or the terminal... I tried the strategy in the tester, it goes from zero to zero on the demo, but I don't trust it on the real site and I'm afraid ....

TheXpert: And I can explain why a particular trade is open.
So why not try to code this "why" (if there is no gut feeling)?

Mathemat:
Why not try to code that "why" (if there's no flair there)?
Haven't you ever come across one? I also have a TS which is quite difficult to formalise. It works quite well with my hands though.

TheXpert:

I consider myself a pretty good coder, but I can't code my own trade. And I can explain why this or that trade was opened.

That's a bit of a contradiction, don't you think? It is either/or. )

And on the subject of the sabbath:

I would agree, perhaps, that it won't be long now. Except that not everyone will live to see it happen.
"How sad it is, how sad it is..." (c) OH

OnGoing:
Haven't you ever come across one of these? I also have a TS which is quite difficult to formalise. Although it works quite well with my hands.
And how is this "not bad" detected? On a demo for a couple of months? And then it will stop working "not bad" and start losing money, but we have already opened a real account? The system must be tested on the history. And for this purpose an expert is required. Otherwise, it is not systematic and has no basis.
Reason: