A man has become a billionaire. What is his purpose in life now? - page 4

None of you will be.

Georgiy Merts:

Right.

- Why are you lying naked under a palm tree? You have to set up a company, take a loan, build a hotel, organise excursions, sell related products, make a lot of money, pay back the loan, and become the leader of the tourism industry in this place !!!

- Why ?

- To do nothing, to lie under a palm tree...

- i'm just lying under a palm tree doing shit !

For me it's like, "A good house, a good wife - what else does a man need to face old age..."

And to have a house somewhere with fish, a farm, etc...

laziness is the engine of progress.

Georgiy Merts:

For me, "A good home, a good wife - what more does a man need to face old age..."

Those are golden words!!! Perhaps the author of this film could not have expressed it more precisely and compactly.

But I would like to add something. I am 56 years old. I have a house and a wife and everything else.
But to drink bitter, like the hero of the film, who uttered this phrase - I do not want to.
What to do? Where to go from here?
I have decided for myself - to have a dream. And not even a dream, but a desire to follow it.
And now all my actions are aligned with it.
What that goal is - it doesn't matter, but it's not about money or recognition (both of which I already had to some extent).

So I guess even having a house and a wife - there must necessarily be a next need (in my case it's moving towards another goal).
Otherwise, one can get bored, fall into a routine of monotony or even sleep it off ))))

Georgiy Merts:

For me - "A good house, a good wife - what else does a man need to face old age...".

So, if old age is abolished, you don't need a house and a wife either?)

Andrei Fandeev:

What to do? Where do I go from here?
I decided for myself to have a dream. And not even a dream, but a desire to follow it.
And now all my actions are aligned with it.
What that goal is - it doesn't matter, but it's not about money or recognition (both of which I already had to some extent).

For the afterlife, it's better to have a light dream rather than a dark one, but it's not that simple. A light dream requires light energy, and without it there will only be dark dreams according to the laws of nature...

Greed has no measure...))) As a rule, such people want more and more

Mickey Moose:
None of you will become one.
It's not a fact that if there is a bright future, everyone will be a billionaire. ))

Georgiy Merts:

I'd say, "Nice house, nice wife - what else does a man need to face his old age..."

... ...and a good pension and a rainy day fund.)

Andrei:
For the afterlife, it is better to have a light dream rather than a dark one, but it is not that simple. A light dream requires light energy, and without it there will only be dark dreams according to the laws of nature...

This is already a philosophy )))
After all, people are different, and everyone decides for himself whether his dream is Light or Dark.
Let the forum-goers forgive me for mentioning this - For Hitler, the building of the Third Reich was a Light Dream. Almost the rest of humanity considered it a Horror.

So there you go. For me, my dream is a Luminous dream. Not harmful to anyone - that's for sure ))))

Reason: