Exoteric, psychology for trading. - page 10

it's not kasher to trade on faith)

Aleksander:

no... I can control my ejaculation through the same silence... up to 1.5 hours of uninterrupted thrusting... driving her to a semi-conscious state from orgasms... when her eyes twitch...

not like you... 5 minutes of twitching, cum, turn to the wall and go to sleep... and your chick didn't even know what it was....

Don't wipe your palms off, mega-fucker.

If your eyes twitch, take it back to the shop, it's a warranty case, they'll replace it.

If it's esoteric, why trade?
Go straight to Randy's fund for a million.

Silent:
No one predicts goals in dreams?

I used to, but it's very stressful, it takes a lot of focus and tension... And there is one interesting thing... when a deposit grows quickly, unpleasant life events start to happen that blow your mind and disable this possibility for a long time, and you don't even want to repeat them.

Silent:
No one predicts targets in their dreams?

probably in a separate thread ))) to the dream hackers

Zhunko:
It was a joke.

However, you're a joker, Zhunko, two people have fallen in.))

Yes, really, does that stupid wording really matter. The main thing is clear. I wanted to make at least some contribution, but it seems not fate (.

As if this branch has not become the most popular, I have this suspicion. Something grows too fast. Well, let's hope it's only at first. I guess people need to let the pairs out, see the accumulation. ))

sand:

If your eyes twitch, take them back to the shop, it's a warranty case and they will replace them.

The insulation must be breaking through

Integer:

It's been a while,_

So you were trading haphazardly? On the targets you saw in your dreams?

Aleksander:
Paukas... so what's the deal with the contacts? Is it true or fact? Or just Unidentified Flying Bugs being observed?
My mother-in-law, God rest her soul, saw a UFO.
Reason: