Exoteric, psychology for trading. - page 29

Aleksander:
All day long I hunted for the Force. To no avail. Drank a lot of water...
Strong! However! :-)

alexx_v:
So is anyone here going to talk about "for trading" or just about exotericism and psychology without trading?
This is the next step ... How - for example - can you, who is not able to induce the Silent Mind state for about 1.5-2 hours - visualize the future direction of the necessary pair? :-)

I read the word "Individual" in some clever book.

I liked it. Thought about it.

I wrote it down on a piece of paper.

"I'm like everyone else,

_____ but not really.

_________ And that's what makes me individual."

Andrei said it's a real Japanese tank!

I did not quite understand what he meant, but it was nice.

Although I dedicated these lines to myself, not to any tank.

A Zen master was asked - what is the essence of your Zen practice?

He replied - when I want to eat, I eat. When I want to sleep, I sleep. Not bad!

I decided to practice, but I didn't feel like sleeping and there was nothing to eat.

Today is an important day in my life. I found a teacher.

Yes, a real live teacher. As it is written in wise books, I did not have to look for him in the Tibet and the Altai Mountains.

He had been working beside me the whole time. And no one even guessed that he was a wise and enlightened teacher. That's how secretive teachers are!

I asked him - what is the meaning of life? To which he hummed and went to the canteen. Strong!!!

Today I consulted the Guru. I asked him how to stop worrying and start living.

He advised me to get off his back and read some Carnegie.

Hooray! He's teaching me!!!

Yesterday was a hard lesson. I asked the Teacher - how to always do the right thing?

To which he replied, "I'm fed up with you! What the hell are you picking on me for?".

For the second day I have been trying to grasp the hidden meaning of his allegorical expression ...

Aleksander:
and this is the next stage... one without the other :-) how can you - for example - not being able to induce a state of Silent Mind for say 1.5-2 hours - be able to visualize the future direction of the couple you need? :-)
is there a connection between the first and the second?

I read Sidersky about yoga.

Really enjoyed it.

Easily put my leg over my shoulder. Couldn't get it off.

Good thing my mum showed up six hours later.

No, yoga is not my way!

alexx_v: is there a connection between the first and the second?
No - once you reach that state of stillness (for that length of time) - you'll know the meaning of existence... and you won't give a shit where or how the quotes move...
Reason: