FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 24

Ishim:
So tell me.

Yeah, hang on, I'm going to smoke and write a treatise on gaps.

I wonder if the euro will make it to 1.2741?

strangerr:

Yeah, hang on, I'm going to smoke and write a treatise on gaps.
I had no doubt there was nothing to say. (it's not that, but the fact that no one has expressed their opinion - the links are from the Internet, other opinions).

Muspers:

I wonder if the euro will make it to 1.2741?

when now?

Ishim:
I had no doubt there was nothing to say. (It's not that, but the fact that no one has expressed an opinion - the links are from the internet, other opinions)
So who does not have his own opinion? I seldom give my opinion here because they try to swear at me quickly, so I come in to gossip...

Ishim:
I had no doubt there would be nothing to say. (it is not that interesting, but the fact that no one has expressed an opinion - the links are from the Internet, other opinions).

There just isn't the slightest bit of clarity today. More down than up, but... anything is possible.

It will be possible to say something about the direction of future price movement only tomorrow or the day after.

Ishim:
when now?

before the end of the week?

What is a GEP? Like a surge or what the hell?

DhP:

There just isn't the slightest bit of clarity today. More down than up, but... anything is possible.

It will only be possible to say something about the direction of the future price movement tomorrow or the day after.

we are talking about gaps, the eu is flat 2450-2330-2440

Muspers:

By the end of the week?
Maybe by the end of the week or at the beginning of the next week, turning level 27 and there + - tf n4. 2740 is a bit high, it will not be a matter of chance.
Reason: