[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 521

Are there different logs, then? I'll use the computer search... Thank you!!!

Can you believe it, the log search couldn't find it!!! It says the folder's empty, and the date of change isn't at all...

I went to see the robot's logic in Metatrader...

That's it! +++++

iakinf 21.01.2012 20:52 | ban

Здравствуйте!

When working with the EA settings, after calling the properties of the EA, when I click on the right tab "Input parameters", the window stays empty, because the parameters disappear quickly. How to make this not happen? So that you can "tweak" these input parameters?

I am sending you screenshots of MT from 5 brokers. I have tried all of them. I tried all of them. I feel that these parameters are there, but when I go to this tab for the first time, they instantly disappear. I have tried it with different Expert Advisors. The attached screenshots are the standard MASD.

Sorry, made a mistake in the forum interface (pressed "add" too early), I'll add more screenshots (although probably already clear), to continue my "whining": this happens when I do all the moves: both drag and double-click on the face, and from the menu in the EA properties. Have searched the forums, haven't found anything similar. I have not found anything similar, I have not used them at all. I will now try MT4 again, probably start with Alpari. I will have a good look at it. I will let you know what happens.

I'm telling you, it's still the same - empty window!!!! What to do?

Also, if I transfer scripts in the same way, the input parameters also have a blank window!!!

By the way, here's a screenshot of the log at the time I tried to see the input parameters. The EAs were loading fine. But it was impossible to "recht" them.

Please help if you can. Perhaps there is a check or uncheck somewhere or vice versa. Or maybe it is in the code, although it cannot be in 5 platforms from different campaigns!

https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1353/page4#comments

the man explains how to test on synthetic bars. what does he mean? what chart do we open standalone, m9? what do we run for a test with visualisation? it's just an indicator.

"Anyway, for the tester I redesigned the indicator.

So, here's how it works: delete the history file that lies in the folder history - server - existing symbol*, M1.hst

on the desired chart add indicator synbar_for_tester.ex4 . Insert the existing symbol from Market Watch. The M1 TF is used, since with a larger TF the tester tries to load the correct history. Open autonomously. Run the test with visualization. Make sure that the chart is ours. Go to "service settings", type in a non-existent proxy (for example, just put 1) and close the terminal. Start TakeMyspread and set the required spread for our symbol. Restart the terminal. Check the visualizer to ensure that the test runs, the chart is ours and has the required spread. Optimize it. Save parameters.

Uncheck "Enable Proxy" and log in. Remove indicator synbar_for_tester.ex4 and copy the indicator of the author. Throw the Expert Advisor, set the settings and earn.

If something is not working, try to restart the terminal with and without proxy several times, if you do not achieve the desired result. Try to delete the files created by the indicator, if the terminal freezes.

Please advise how to properly implement a trailing stop that moves the stop loss to the opening price when the price passes a certain level.

if(Bid >= 1.2525)
          {
          stoploss = NormalizeDouble(OrderOpenPrice()+1*Point,Digits);
          if(OrderModify(OrderTicket(),OrderOpenPrice()stoplos,OrderTakeProfit(),0) == false)
            {
            Print("Order modify error, Code ",GetLastError());
            }

Error 130 and 1 keep popping up, 130 as I understand it is wrong stops or too close, but what worries me the most is error 1, - tries to change already set values with the same values

Control the input and output parameters of the order, write a handling of all sorts of situations, something like that:

if(Ask+((TralingDistace+TralingStep)*Point*mno())<OrderStopLoss()){
                     GetLastError();
                     if(OrderModify(OrderTicket(),
                                 OrderOpenPrice(),
               nd(Ask+TralingDistace*Point*mno()),
                                OrderTakeProfit(),
                                 GetOrdCl(OP_SELL))
                     ){
                        Alert("Order Sell modified on :"+TimeToStr(TimeCurrent()));
                        Print("Order Sell modified on :"+TimeToStr(TimeCurrent()));
                     }else{
                        Fun_Error(GetLastError());
                        return;
                     }                     
                  }

Please! Somebody answer my question.

mamba5:
Please! Somebody answer my question.

Do you even monitor open orders ? How does the EA know if an order is already open and should not be opened again? I don't see it in the code.

Is it possible to make the visualization in the tester a little faster than at 31 speed and a little slower than at 32 speed? In general, as strange made, on 31 speed shows a few ticks per second, well, maybe a couple dozen, and on the 32nd speed has several thousand ticks per second, why such a jump in speed made is not known.
Reason: