FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 26

strangerr:

sell limit 1.2450 !

So I dreamt it))))

why do they interfere with each other ! or is 40pp not money !

Ishim:

Why do they interfere with each other! or 40pp is not money!

Tantric, don't bullshit, buy from 1.2409, that's a stop below the low of 1.2286 and don't tell me about your stopless trading that breeds dips and leads to a loss.

strangerr:

Tantrik, don't bullshit, buy from 1.2409, this stop should be placed below the low of 1.2286 and don't tell me about your stopless trading, which breeds dips and leads to a loss.
I overslept my entry! of course i should have bought 1.2390!

Ishim:
I overslept my entry! Of course I should have bought 1.2390!

Well yes, 115 pips stop and 60 profit, hour by hour doesn't make it any easier, I would have been better off sleeping on.

strangerr:

Tantrik, don't bullshit, buy from 1.2409, stop should be set below the low of 1.2286 and don't tell me about your stopless trading, which breeds dips and leads to the loss.
Maybe it's spoilage! Maybe you should see a witch! I only put stops at important levels... or rather 10 -15ppts to the level... I don't want to have a lot of traffic + !!!!, I just don't want to have a lock of 40% of the deposit. But within the day and in a flat - the eu will be here 3-4 times more.

strangerr:

Yeah, 115 pips stop and 60 pips profit, it doesn't get easier by the hour, I'd rather go back to sleep.
Oh, shit! 2384 low, I needed 2390 and a stop of 2370! That's 20 pips total. Are you in the market?

Ishim:
Oh, shit! 2384 is the minimum, and the entry needed was 2390 and the stop 2370! total of 20pp. Are you in the market?

Yes, small buy from Friday at 1.2423, sl 1.2274, I am not going to open something big today, probably not tomorrow either, I don't carry it through...

strangerr:

Yes, small buy from Friday at 1.2423, sl 1.2274, I won't open anything serious today, probably not tomorrow either, I don't carry it through...
Do you have a gap?

Ishim:
Is there a tp?

But there is no tp.

strangerr:

But the tp doesn't.
Reason: