[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 221

solar:

watch 24/7 you say? ))))

Yes, but with a note - "when trading"!

Actually, there is a separate Humour section. It's kind of like strategies and predictions.... Or was I mistaken? And my poems are still on the theme - both predictions and strategy! ;-)

Not poetry, but poetry. And the tactics are interesting...

Scalpingcin:

Yes, but it's marked "when you trade"!

Actually, there is a separate Humour section. It's kind of like strategies and predictions.... Or was I mistaken? And my poems are still on the theme - both predictions and strategy! ;-)

I mean, the currency markets have such a high speculative component, that it makes no sense to watch some news, and even if you hear it, then this news will have a lag ... and for one currency pair to have so many monitors ... in general it's all up to the amateur)))

Oh, my God! No way! Confess! Who won my dough? ))) Account's stagnant, no fucking profit :(

solar:
I mean the currency markets have such a high speculative component that there is no point in watching any news, and even if you hear it, that news will have a lag ... and for one currency pair to have so many monitors ... in general it's all up to the amateur ))))
And what about amateurs? Is there anyone else around?

Oatmeal, sir!

tara:
Not poetry, but poetry. And the tactics are interesting...
Yes, it took me a long time to learn it... almost a year. I have five strategies, but this is my favourite and no minus. Although sometimes I close in minus. The main thing is to do it in time and not to make a net of losing orders. As my teacher used to say: "A pro is not afraid of closing in minus and immediately reverse the strategy".
You can try it on a demo account and you'll see that profits are guaranteed by 90%. There are many nuances with fibonacci, of course, but it is impossible to describe all of them.... I could teach it in words and charts in class.... But I don't want to open a school.... Trading is more profitable.... ;-) But I still want to share.... Otherwise, you sit in front of monitors like a mummy - boring! :-)))))
I've looked at several forums..... and most of them are pipsipsers and burners. If you ask me, it will be a long time before I get a chance to use it. Time will tell.....

But it's all poetry. I'm not a poet. More like a poet! These I can give out 2-3 for every 30 minutes of good mood. ;-)))

tara:
Oatmeal, sir!
In 30 minutes it might bite down sharply. But not for sure.

tara:
Oatmeal, sir!

I like oatmeal, but I can't figure out what a fllet is :(
I understand Trned, but I don't, what is it? Don't say it's fluctuations in the range of a certain TF, it's clear anyway...

Scalpingcin:
But it's still poetry. I'm not a poet. I'm more of a poet! I can give out 2-3 of these for every 30 minutes of good humour. ;-)))
Burn! :) or better yet, fire it up!!!
Reason: