anyone about mt5? - page 2

pcindia #:today means the day that started 12.oo minight till the time I open my platform( whcih is in the morning or noon ) Today

We understand what "today" means, but you don't seem to understand that today's high and low will only be known tomorrow.

The high low being displayed on the market watch or on the current bar/candle of a daily chart, are values that are still changing as the current prices evolve during the day.

At the beginning of the day, on the first tick, the prices open = close = high = low, and the high an low quickly change as new ticks arrive. As the day progresses those high and low prices become further and further apart from each other as prices go up and down.

Do you understand now?

pcindia #:

Hello David, Thanks but its not this. Please check attachment, I need to somehow find those pairs that have their current price near to the HIGH or the Low they made during the day ( HIGh and LOW as listed on market watch).  This is where I can quickly open only those charts. Reading every single pair columns and checking their prices gives a lot of headache

Ok, I got you. Could be done but the key then is to hire someone.

David Diez #:

Ok, I got you. Could be done but the key then is to hire someone.

Thanks david, Glad you got it

Fernando Carreiro #:

We understand what "today" means, but you don't seem to understand that today's high and low will only be known tomorrow.

The high low being displayed on the market watch or on the current bar/candle of a daily chart, are values that are still changing as the current prices evolve during the day.

At the beginning of the day, on the first tick, the prices open = close = high = low, and the high an low quickly change as new ticks arrive. As the day progresses those high and low prices become further and further apart from each other as prices go up and down.

Do you understand now?

do You understand that I need pair that Is currently at its Day's High? atleast one pair out of 200 symbols there must be reading at its HIGH or its Low.

Anyway thanks for your Input, I m going to need a coder for this 

pcindia # :

do You understand that I need pair that Is currently at its Day's High? atleast one pair out of 200 symbols there must be reading at its HIGH or its Low.

Anyway thanks for your Input, I m going to need a coder for this 

No currency pair can be near its maximum or minimum for a long time. In the MQL5 Expert Advisor, you need to set the allowable error (in points).

Vladimir Karputov #:

No currency pair can be near its maximum or minimum for a long time. In the MQL5 Expert Advisor, you need to set the allowable error (in points).

Not for long, i need it at the time I log in. Atleats One pair must be close to its HIGh or Low at the moment I start market watch

pcindia # :

Not for long, i need it at the time I log in. Atleats One pair must be close to its HIGh or Low at the moment I start market watch

In this case, you need MQL5 EA - it will monitor the market all the time and give a signal if the currency pair is close (at some distance) from its maximum or minimum.

Reason: