[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 217

artikul:
What kind of indicators? )))

I would be happy to share. I'm not a cheapskate, although I've spent more than a thousand quid on my trading education.... ;-)
Let's take a look at a piece of a chart (I can't publish the whole screen here, it's too big...)

Well on the chart you first of all see Mr. Fibonacci's lines and fan and the 5th (red), and the 19th (brown) expotential muwings.
And below that, first from the top, Momentum 18 with the 100 level added and below Stochastic with the necessarily added 40 and 60 levels.
I have a win-win strategy. No guesswork - everything is clear. :-)

Sdimm:

But the beer is always cold and the ladies aren't sweaty, which is also important))))

About beer - I have a fridge right here and we don't sweat here either! 18-25 - is it hot?
We are on the equator but in the mountains at an altitude of 2500.

;-)

Scalpingcin:

About the beer - I've got a fridge on hand and we're not sweating here either! Is 18-25 really hot?
We may be on the equator but we are in the mountains at an altitude of 2500

;-)

You're not a patriot)

No, that's right, that's right, when they say it's time to buy!!!! )))))

artikul:

Show the picture, poet )))) He's got 6 lots )))) With turkeys, preferably ))))

I can embroider too, by the way! :-)
What are the six volumes? Excuse me? Did I say something wrong? Or is it a lot? It's a small thing. My teachers trade 60-100 volumes.
In general, in order to earn and live solely due to Forex you have to start with a minimum of 3 volumes! It's an axiom.

sergey620x:
You're not a patriot.)
No! Not a patriot. I'm where I and my family feel good and what that country is called, I don't give a fuck.... and pfft....
:-(

Picture on the previous page.... If anyone is interested, I'll tell you the gist of the strategy.

Scalpingcin:
Picture on the previous page.... If anyone is interested, I will tell you the gist of the strategy.

At least one person has something to say on the subject.

strangerr:

At least one person has something to say on the subject.
Ecuadorian bears are the toughest )))

artikul:
Ecuadorian bears are the toughest )))
Not bears, Bears!
Reason: