[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 216

Scalpingcin:
;-) Well done. Humorist. But I was writing seriously.
I would like to point out that the charts are not a straight line and tend to wiggle like a snake or a sine wave. And if you look at it now, you'll see that the correction went up to 1.24800.... So if the indicators say buy, I'll buy..... But I don't think they will. It will flop until the Asian session and then go back down again. I.e. in 3-4 hours you can think about selling. (That's a prediction!) :-)
What are the indicators? )))

Cvinto:

Spain's central bank governor to step down a month early

According to media reports, the Governor of the Bank of Spain Ordoñez notified the president and the government of his intention to leave the post of head of the Central Bank June 10 - a month earlier than planned.

Who can blame him? - Traders comment.

Keyword: ECONOMY
29-May-2012 19:25:17 (UTC+2)

What's not news is the first rat is already packing up )))))

Here is the beginning of the manifestation of my forecast for 0.8 .....

A perfectly logical departure, as the fact that Bankia has surfaced upside down is only the beginning. Spain is Greece number two.

Cvinto:

Spain's central bank governor to step down a month early

According to media reports, the Governor of the Bank of Spain Ordoñez notified the president and the government of his intention to leave the post of head of the Central Bank June 10 - a month earlier than planned.

What's not news is the first rat is already packing up )))))

Here is the beginning of the manifestation of my forecast for 0.8 .....

A perfectly logical departure, as the fact that Bankia has surfaced upside down is only the beginning. Spain is Greece number two.

Cvinto:

The head of the Central Bank of Spain to leave office a month ahead of schedule

According to media reports, the Governor of the Bank of Spain Ordoñez notified the president and the government of his intention to leave the post of head of the Central Bank on 10 June - a month earlier than planned.

What's not news the first rat is already packing his bags )))))

Until the Euro collective farm decides to act jointly, no corrections other than local (small) ones are worth waiting for.

Scalpingcin:

Here's the beginning of the manifestation of my prediction for 0.8 .....

A perfectly logical exit, as Bankia's surfacing upside down is only the beginning. Spain is Greece number two.

Show the picture, poet )))) He has 6 lots )))) With turkeys, preferably )))).

In an hour, if there is no red stick, we can refill the sale )))) Mashka will be storming 2498 ))))

Scalpingcin:
;-) Well done. Humorist. But I was writing seriously.
I would like to note that the charts are not a straight line and tend to wiggle like a snake or a sine wave. And if you look at it now, you'll see that the correction went up to 1.24800.... So if the indicators say buy - I'll buy..... But I don't think they will. It will flop until the Asian session and then go back down again. I.e. in 3-4 hours you can think about selling. (That's a prediction!) :-)

Just went to retest the broken 1.2517 level:

Scalpingcin:
Brrrrr! It's scary to think about! It's horrible!
I'm actually a former Muscovite..... I haven't liked winter since I was a kid.... I don't even know why.

But there's always cold beer and horny ladies, which is also important))))

Scalpingcin:

Adabrems!

Here's a poem for that post:

I said to Angela Merkel: Hey! Girlfriend!

- Look, the mare's girth is torn!

You bought a cinch in China for euros?

Buy a dollar! It rules and it rules!

it's just that there are no currencies with a real functioning economic sector as well as extremely inflated derivatives. pretty much everything around is the result of america anyway, so whatever it is, or however one would like it to be .... the quid is foreva and will be for some time to come for sure.

solar:
it's just that there are no currencies with a real functioning economic sector as well as extremely inflated derivatives. pretty much everything around is the result of america anyway, so whatever it is, or however one would like it to be .... the quid is foreva and will be for some time to come for sure.

After the election, the skeleton with its debt will be taken out, it will be parroted, but it is forgotten about. It has been the main driver of the weakening of the dollar for the benefit of the americans before that.
Reason: