Negro! - page 89

Roman.:

Well, at least monitor it on the onyx - it has all the charts...
If you don't want to look, don't look.

at least three minutes of silence ))))

sand:
_ good selection.
I wonder what Americans think about the fact that their government staged a terrorist attack in New York, about Yugoslavia, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc.
Do they have any awareness, conscience at all?
Are you not aware of this?

DmitriyN:
I wonder what Americans think about the fact that their government staged a terrorist attack in New York, about Yugoslavia, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc.

Do they think they do have a conscience?

sanyooooook:
you don't want to see it.

I'll see if I can find which page!!! BUT, after that... :-) especially "motorbike, dark glasses, flying through the night..." :-)

DmitriyN:

They think more about how not to throw cigarettes and used condoms in the street, how to play with their kids in the evening instead of hitting a couple of half-cars in the garage, etc.

Come and see for yourself, Dima.

DmitriyN:
I wonder what Americans think about the fact that their government pulled off a terrorist attack in New York, about Yugoslavia, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc.

The world does not think about anything) People live while rich people in power and tyrants play their games, everyone has their own target - money, madness, religion, etc. So they play and people suffer.

it's all caught up in a cycle that can't be stopped, so they don't want to, but they have to play

what people think about it no one cares, they just live by the rules which these people dictate

the world has gone bad and it's getting worse

sand:

They think more about not throwing cigarettes and used condoms in the street, about playing with their kids in the evening rather than hitting a couple of half-and-halfs in the garage, etc.
Come and see for yourself, Dima.

That's not what I was writing about. It's got nothing to do with kids, condoms, cans and garages. I wrote about the fact that the American government is not only corrupting the whole world, but also the citizens of their own country. And there are plenty more examples of this. Don't the citizens of the USA think about it? They don't give a damn?

DmitriyN:
That's not what I was talking about. This has nothing to do with kids, condoms, cans and garages. I wrote about how the American government is not only screwing the whole world, but also the citizens of their country. And there are plenty more examples of this. Don't the citizens of the USA think about it? They don't give a damn?

People will not decide anything, everything will be as the big guys dictate.

So we have to live as it is. Everyone knows about cheating, but the truth is nowhere to be found, there is confusion everywhere, so fuck it all.

DmitriyN:
That's not what I was writing about. This has nothing to do with children, condoms, cans and garages. I was writing about how the American government is not only corrupting the whole world, but also the citizens of their own country. And there are plenty more examples of this. Don't the citizens of the USA think about it? They don't give a damn?

I'm wondering why you're thinking that.

Do you have to baptise your children with them?

Reason: